Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Unicorns found in Canada

Frosty

I encourage you to go to YouTube and read the responses too. Clearly there are Unicorns in Canada, eh!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

I encourage you to go to YouTube and read the responses too. Clearly there are Unicorns in Canada, eh!

Actually did you know that in the translation of the Bible to English, unicorns are spoken of!

9 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I was not aware of that Last Indian.

Yup! True! Started with the translation from Hebrew to Greek! In the Old Testament one horned oxen/cattle or animals are spoken of in Hebrew, which I don’t recall what that word was, and since the Greeks didn’t have a word to match they inserted unicorn!

Edited by Last Indian

18 hours ago, Lynn5907 said:

What about dragons ?? What is you-alls thoughts there, t-rex or real fire breathing dragon heart stuff

Well, not to get all biblical here and I don’t what too! Yet In the Old Testament when dragons are mentioned it depends on what is occurring. Most often dragon is used like snake, a reference to the devil or a demon, but in some instances, like unicorn, it is being used to discribe a large animal of ferocious nature. Again at the time of English translation the word dinosaur did not exist. Think of it as a form of writing liberty of the time. In reality the Bible was not to be translated! At the very end of the Bible is a curse, even in translated versions! The cures clearly states not one word or meaning is to be changed! If you read three translations of the Bible, all three will differ! 

• Sad 1

Sad but true. There not at all accurate to one another, all tho some people think the king james is 99% correct. Like you said last Indian not to get all into it. I wonder where they got demon from anyways was it like scooby doo and some guy in a mask so to speak or was it for real !!!!