Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Charlotte auto fair

Was wondering if anyone out there will be attending the auto fair at the Charlotte speedway April 4th thru the 7th...??

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1 hour ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Was wondering if anyone out there will be attending the auto fair at the Charlotte speedway April 4th thru the 7th...??

I'd go if I was retreaded. Sorry retired. I have sent a text off to GuitarsExtreme (GE) to see if he's going. He lives in nearby Monroe NC.

I just got a text back from GE. He says he plans to go on Saturday. He's not sure what time he'll get there, hopefully around 8:00 a.m. he says.

If you two can meet up, I think it would be a good thing. Then you would understand GE more like notallthere, Pro, and I do......... 

I'm going to try to get there Saturday By 8:00 AM myself...The track is about 45 minutes away (Depending on the traffic) from the end of my driveway...Would be interested meeting up with GE....Or any other members who might be in attendance.....

14 minutes ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

I'm going to try to get there Saturday By 8:00 AM myself...The track is about 45 minutes away (Depending on the traffic) from the end of my driveway...Would be interested meeting up with GE....Or any other members who might be in attendance.....

Oh GE is quite interesting alright.....he just ain't right though.......don't say I didn't warn ya'!

I can PM you with his contact info if your interested.

You looking for anything in particular or just hoping to find some sort of hidden  treasure if you happen to stumble into it?

Edited by Frosty

Not really looking for anything special...But you never know.....

Yes if you would like to PM me that would be cool....

I understand....I've  been told by several people through the years....That I might need some sort of highly specialized therapy too....(LOL)...

Yes met up with GE...Hung out for awhile....Didn't really come across any treasures...or good deals..Did see alot of overpriced junk though...Also saw quite a few way over priced cars...I figure they're not really for sale because it is the same cars and owners....(Want #1 money for #4 condition cars) that have been there for the last few years trying to sell... Although I did run across a Can Am.... If I had somewhere dry to put it...I probably could have worked on the guy for awhile and got it for a fair price... It was kinda rough but all the key parts were there and did sort of crank up and run and was (with alot of work) very restorable...Seems that over the last couple years the attendance has been kind of off a little bit compared to what it has been in the past....Will hit it again in September.....

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 10:17 AM, Frosty said:

What? No pictures from the Charlotte Auto Fair?

Sorry didn't even cross my mind to do so......

Truth be told.... I'm almost too lazy to even carry my phone around...let alone take photos..Will try to do better when I go back in September....

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.