Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MIDNIGHTunerz Meet 1/16/10

Mariachi

What sux is that a lot of members couldn't make it due to work or unexpected occurrences that they had no control of. but... here is a vid from some of the cars that did come out. it looks a lil crappy bcuz it was taken on my cell. Black G35 in front with the LED Tails, White Scion TC next to it on the left, the blue car was a Subi WRX bug eye and blacked out car was a Mazda 3.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I can barely make anything out lol. I know driving and filming is hard look at this lol

• Founders

;):lol2::lol2: to both videos

your grades

MTZVibe D-

Ringo64 C+

:lol2:

Yay I didn't fail B):lol2:

That was hard though! Especially when I had Brandon in front of me slamming on his brakes every 5 seconds :lol2:

Yay I didn't fail B);)

That was hard though! Especially when I had Brandon in front of me slamming on his brakes every 5 seconds :lol2:

hey.. i didn't fail. lol.

here is a way better one than off my celly. but this one from a couple months ago.

• Founders

hey.. i didn't fail. lol.

here is a way better one than off my celly. but this one from a couple months ago.

Something tells me you weren't driving though B):lol2:;) That one looks much better though!