Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What the hell is wrong with some people?

notallthere

Yesterday the wife and I are out and about running some errands. We usually cut through this one parking lot so not to deal with traffic on one street on Saturday's as we do not trust a lot of drivers. This blue Corolla backs up in front so I stop to let this Paris Hilton wanna be to back up. The wife says damn she is close to that car. When she leaves there is a blue mark down the side of this ladies 200 km G6. We wrote down the lisence plate and gave it to the owner of the G6 with our phone number. I spoke with the police office at about 6 pm yesterday.

What really bugs me that in the last year I have personally witnessed things like this 5 times where I could write down the plate number and report it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I here ya! thanks for looking out for a fellow G6er!!! B)

I hope the owner posts up on the g6 forum so I can put them in touch with you.

so they can say thanks.

it was a couple months ago now,

but every weekend me and the girlie go out for a nice breakfast. Our usual place we go is not cheap and usually filled with business suites through out the week (to give you an idea of the $$ people have who go there) and one morning we have a window seat and this lady that just showed up had to parallel park and when she was back in she literally hits the car behind her hard enough the cars suspension rocked the car back and then forward again. Then she pulls forward doesn't even look for any damage and walks right in side!

I couldn't believe it! I knew where the guy was sitting so I casually let him know and showed him who did it in-case there was any damage.

I just cant believe people!

Keith

i hate some people as well. ignorrant asses. glad to hear that you did the right thing guys.

this happened to me. i was sitting in my eclipse and this lady was backing up out of her parking area. i even honked and she didn't pay attention. so i tried to jump out and BOOM. she spider cracked my front bumper on my 97 eclipse. she also tried to run off but i ran after the car and smacked the rear driver side window and screamed, "PULL OVER BITCH!!!!". she then pulled over, she got out of the car and was all shaken up. i was like, "WTF are you going to pay for my damage?" the girl didn't have insurance so i got her info down and she ended up giving me money later on. damn these people now a days

• Founders

I know if your going to make mistakes driving at least own up for them and pay the person you hit! I was driving with my best friend, I think this was 2 summers ago, he was driving and we were taking a right. We stopped because it was a red light and people were turning left onto our road and BAM some old lady hits us!! We turn expecting and pull to the side of the road expecting her to follow us. Nope so we take off after her, I'm basically out the window screaming "Get Back Here!!!! You hit us!!!!" I at least write down the license plate number and get a pic of it so we have proof. She keeps going and we figured we should call the cops asap to get her. The cop comes like 5 hours later, then basically acts like we were the ones who ran off in an accident! WTF!!!

My friend finds out, weeks later, that it was an elderly lady that ran off and the cops weren't pursuing it because of her AGE!!! I was like WTF just because they're old and can't go to jail doesn't mean my friend should have to pay for a new fuckin bumper!! A crime is a crime no matter the persons age, they should be accountable for their actions!!

Man I hate people like that..

My Grand Prix got a full body paint job in december 08, and i take incredibly good care of it, its always cleanéwaxed etc.

and I walk around it these days and its jsut sad there is damage all over it from people slamming thier doors into it, hitting shopping carts into it etc etc..

and last fall someone hit and run my car, left a big hole in the front bumper from a hitch, that cost me a few hundred bucks..

People are the reason why I will park totally away from everyone else and walk that extra distance, because people nowadays are so irresponsible, lying, cheating, and disrespectful that it puts me in this place.

People are the reason why I will park totally away from everyone else and walk that extra distance, because people nowadays are so irresponsible, lying, cheating, and disrespectful that it puts me in this place.

i h8 that &^*& when you actually do park far away and someone parks right next to you on purpose. WTH???? and then at walmart once, some f'in work truck parks angled to where i couldn't back out so i had to go forward. f'in piece of (*&^. i wanted to do damage so bad but i didn't want to stoop as low as them so i called the walmart security over and he waited for the retard to come out. lol i know that sounds lame but to me... thats funny. haha

• Founders

Yea I always park far away from people and usually do pull through because of assholes that can't park. Something that does bug me is the people who take up 2 spots up close, I sometimes will take up 2 spots but far far away from people. At my old apartment building there's this guy who parks his shitty looking Mustang always up close next to the building and takes up 2 spots. My friends and I would always mess with his car because he was an asshole. The classic joke would be one of my friends would park his bike as close as he could to it without touching it than we would write a piece of paper "hmmm last time I checked it was between the lines, not ontop of..." then tape that to the windshield and flip up his wipers. :(

Another thing that makes me mad, the people who park on the line or crooked and then get out of their car, LOOK at it and don't fix it. Basically saying "yea f the other people who want to park here, I'm more important"

I really don't understand people's thought processes sometimes...

Another thing that makes me mad, the people who park on the line or crooked and then get out of their car, LOOK at it and don't fix it. Basically saying "yea f the other people who want to park here, I'm more important"

I really don't understand people's thought processes sometimes...

i saw this at walgreens the other day. some stuck up lady walked out, look at the lines and didn't care. stupid douchie lady needs to take her ass back to driving school and make sure she passes without cheating.

Yep, really don't understand how so many people got there license, one thing I loved about AZ, my driver test required me to do a three-point turn, or whatever it was called and required several parking spots and backing up as per the test :(

We actually have a TV show about bad drivers called Canada's Worst Drivers. Some of these people are so bad they cannot drive forward let alone do something difficult like park straight. Watch the TV show once you will avoid Canada altogether.

My experience with lack of respect from people was one night at the shopping mall my brother had shown up, I back into all stalls, force of habit from work, so he backed in behind me, we were sitting there infront of my car discussing the nights plans, friday night cruise FTW. and this lady leaving in her suv swings open her door and slams it into my brothers mirror... left a few marks. he just stood there, since he is easy going, didn't say anything. this lady looks at us, then starts shutting her door... and I lost it, "You dumb C*nt you just smoked my brothers car. you gonna pay for that damage!! she shut her door and took off way to fast for parking lot speed, blew a stop sign and was gone... people piss me off...

Reminds me of a time i was at walmart. Made eye contact with a pretty cute blond girl so i gave her a smile. She shot me a dirty look and stalked off. 15 min later me an my friend were headin back to the car and we see her standing on the curb in front of an audi yelling into a cellphone. I happen to glance down and see that she had hooked the bottom of the bumper on the curbby about 2in. I just busted out laughing and walked off. Gotta love karma.

Yesterday the wife and I are out and about running some errands. We usually cut through this one parking lot so not to deal with traffic on one street on Saturday's as we do not trust a lot of drivers. This blue Corolla backs up in front so I stop to let this Paris Hilton wanna be to back up. The wife says damn she is close to that car. When she leaves there is a blue mark down the side of this ladies 200 km G6. We wrote down the lisence plate and gave it to the owner of the G6 with our phone number. I spoke with the police office at about 6 pm yesterday.

What really bugs me that in the last year I have personally witnessed things like this 5 times where I could write down the plate number and report it.

Where were you when my car got hit... B):D

I wish there was more peeps like you in my hood!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i was at DQ with my mom one day this past summer and we parked behind this one car and instead of this lady pulling straight forward i dont know what she was thinking but she zooms backwards right into our G6. and that second before she did it i looked at my mom and was like..shes gonna hit our car and soon enough boom you see the whole car shake back and fourth, it dented the license plate but thats about it. this is probally the only reason i was happy ohio law makes you have 2 license plates..

i was at DQ with my mom one day this past summer and we parked behind this one car and instead of this lady pulling straight forward i dont know what she was thinking but she zooms backwards right into our G6. and that second before she did it i looked at my mom and was like..shes gonna hit our car and soon enough boom you see the whole car shake back and fourth, it dented the license plate but thats about it. this is probally the only reason i was happy ohio law makes you have 2 license plates..

this almost happened to me but i saw the car backing out of his parking spot and my passenger door was right on his cars booty. instead of them creeping out of their driveway, they almost hit me but thank god i saw their reverse lights and honked like a mad man so they wouldn't hit me. stupid people just dont wanna look back when reversing. i hate that kind of shit.

' date='Jan 29 2010, 12:28 PM' post='6854']

Seriously, thank god for the horn. Saved my ass a few times. Ford Econolines have a nasty habit of getting too close to me.

hahah i dont even remember what kind of car it was,,she was just in a hurry to get food to her boyfriend haha

Hey I love working retail. Today on my way out for lunch some lady takes a cart and fires it across a lane towards the cart coral. This thing takes a bump and hits a brand new Toyota Matrix. Five or six scratches down the passenger door. She freakin laughs and starts to get into her car. So I have had a bad day and yell "hey what the hell are you doing" she just gets into her car and starts to leave. So back into work get a note leave it on the guys car with my number the liscence number I put into my work issued Blackberry. Now I get to wait for the call from the police.

These are the cars I typically will not park next to:

SUV's

Mini Vans

4 Door pickups

Anything with a child seat

Most of these people do not pay attention to their surroundings and these are the ones that I see doing the most damage.