Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pictures of remodel

asquarecan

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the re-model looks really good!!!

Thanks,

I added 30 ft2 to the kitchen and vaulted the cielings to 12 feet. redid all the wood floors... well I redid everything lol but it is so much nicer to come home to a some what finished house!

Bought her when I was 19 spent 2 years working on it and been to lazy to touch it the last to years lol.

Well i did re do the yard...

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

did that this fall

Keith

Amazing job!!! Im blown away with the kitchen and the rock/stone wall!!!

Thanks guys!

I actually have a "no party at keiths policy!"

At least not your typical late night lets drink and be stupid parties!

I have been to way too many parties and way too often the person throwing the party has something broke, ruined, trashed and unfortunately on the rare event something stolen.

Now if you guys want to come up on a sunday we can have a football party something or a BBQ NO PROBLEMS!!!

Keith

Thanks guys!

I actually have a "no party at keiths policy!"

At least not your typical late night lets drink and be stupid parties!

I have been to way too many parties and way too often the person throwing the party has something broke, ruined, trashed and unfortunately on the rare event something stolen.

Now if you guys want to come up on a sunday we can have a football party something or a BBQ NO PROBLEMS!!!

Keith

Hmmm, the Sunday Football party or a midafternoon BBQ sounds really good to me!!! Guys, I feel a roadtrip coming up!!! B)

Hmmm, the Sunday Football party or a midafternoon BBQ sounds really good to me!!! Guys, I feel a roadtrip coming up!!! :D

:lol2: I'd drive to Portland... HAHA How's September sound?

I love the look of high ceilings and your use of the beam, that looks incredible!

I had to add the beams as the flat ceiling was constructed of 2x6's so I I (2) 4x12's gluelames in to help support everything.

What really sucked is when i tore everthing apart the window over the stove was added at a later date then when the house was built and all they did was cut the studs and slid it in the wall!!!

So that was fun! I RAN outside and grabbed a 4x4 cut it off at about 9 feet and went and used it to jack the wall up about 1/4 to straighted in out while i extended the kitchen out into the garage.

I thought about extending the house but i dont feel like re siding the entire house(i have vinyl siding :( ) My next project (i hope) is adding a fireplace in the house SOMEWHERE!!! I love fireplaces. My next house is going to have at least 3 fireplaces!

1 in the living room, 1 in the bed room and 1 in the bath room :)

I am going to build my next house. I hope to be out of all my dept other then my house in the 5 years then I will be able to start looking for property :) 5 years $30,000 :( hope i make my goal lol.

Keith