Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1967 GTO nostalgia build

1967 gto with vin number raced in the 70's in  NY state

Person before me started the Ohio George look on quarter panels ,I think I will run with it and full aa/ gasser  look and performance in future 

already have a 495 " power plant waiting

FB_IMG_1547658487428.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome aboard, Looks like the path of that project has been set. You'll likely need to check in on the PY race section for this type build.

We had a basket case '66 years ago that I contemplated doing a similar build with but never did.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Love the old school stuff.  Best of Luck with it.

Cheers

66 A FX.jpg

66 A FX 2.jpg

67 A FX.jpg

On 1/26/2019 at 11:55 PM, alfonsothefons said:

thanks,It has Dana 60 4 link set up and figuring correct way to z the frame for spring clearance and correct spring height for axle ,any tips appreciated

Welcome to our community!

I take it the Dana is already installed? If so, bracing the frame for added strength is somewhat easy, but who’s going to do the welding?

Edited by Last Indian

The car has been raced with the Dana since 69'  full cage and interior sheet metal interior. was upgraded in 70's using a chevette a arm set up for a while and now going for new straight axle .

my phone has better pics of cage and interior but I can't transfer to media due to my flip star trek retro phone.

as far as welding the new project , I am open to suggestions that include payment with burgers and beers