Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Nominations, February 2019

• Founders

Pontiac of the Month is here for 2019! Let's kick this year off with a bang! 

To nominate your or another user's Pontiac, please read the rules below:

Rules:

1. You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac. 
    • If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted.
  2. In your nomination/entry you must include:
    • Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself)
    • A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo)
    • The year and model of your Pontiac
    • Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc..
  3. Only ONE entry per user.
  4. Please do not submit any one user’s vehicle more than once.

Nominations will run through January 23rd and voting will start on January 24th.

If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

30 minutes ago, 91Firebird said:

This is my (owner Ed Kozinski) 1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am GT. There were 2,000 produced and ONLY 89 were equipped with the 6 speed Manual plus the CD player and T-Tops. It was also the Pace Car for the 35th Daytona 500. With only 19,750 miles, everything on this model is 100% Original, right down to a new (very rare) set of Goodyear GS-C Radials which I recently purchased.

P1010145.JPG

Edited by 91Firebird

2002 WS6 M6, Monster Stage 2 clutch, Eibach lowering springs, Fast intake, BMR torque bar, lower control arms,pan hard bar and subframe connectors, UMI strut tower brace, Hooker headers C6 ZO6 rims 18" front 19" rear, 54000  miles Interior:Katzkin leather seats with red stitching, Joying head unit, Rockford Fosgate amps and speakers

0389B9C6-3D7D-4458-929A-2068A05517DC.jpeg

Nominating my 78 TA.  This car started as a bone stock from the factory Y88 car that I bought in 2009.  My son and I did the car show thing for several years before getting caught by the autocross bug.  Since that time it's been transformed into more of a pro-touring build.  It's getting a 530hp LS3 and stage 3 built T56 and Holley Terminator TBI LS system so I can keep a functional shaker scoop.  My whole family loves this car and the people meet because of it! 

DSC_0095.JPG

1984 Trans Am, unrestored, 16766 original miles, 700r4 original automatic transmission, T-Tops, original mint condition interior, original 305 L69 engine, original shadow louvers, original exhaust, Eagle GT tires

B6B92239-B7E2-46CA-9DA9-CACA55A531EC.jpeg

• Like 1

• Ringo64 locked and unfeatured this topic