Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Adventure to get Ghosts ride lowered

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good. but i have learned to hate my GPS. i accidentally touched it and it inserted a random waypoint that told us to go off and back onto the freeway twice before telling me i had reached my destination in the middle of the road. and then it tells me to come off at "Mission Blvd" and then find my way to the I-880. Little did I know i was supposed to come off at an exit two miles further down the road titled "Mission Blvd TO I-880" that had not previously been signposted. and then the damn thing ran out of charge.

Nice pics! Ghost needs to re-do his tails btw :lol2:

Haha yeah he does. He'll post his pics later.

• Founders

good. but i have learned to hate my GPS. i accidentally touched it and it inserted a random waypoint that told us to go off and back onto the freeway twice before telling me i had reached my destination in the middle of the road. and then it tells me to come off at "Mission Blvd" and then find my way to the I-880. Little did I know i was supposed to come off at an exit two miles further down the road titled "Mission Blvd TO I-880" that had not previously been signposted. and then the damn thing ran out of charge.

Ouch that sucks, sometimes GPS are annoying. Especially when you tell it not to take toll roads and it puts you on one lol. That's happened last Thursday for me but luckily I knew the area and took another road around the toll road :lol2:

how you like me now Chaos?!?! :P:lol2: i like it much better nao! i know, i need my lights done up again...anyone want to fund it? :lol2: jk.

' date='Sep 19 2010, 05:49 PM' post='36709']

And Ghost's 6 looks so much better looooowwww...

i know. :woot::bacon::lol2:

' date='Sep 19 2010, 05:49 PM' post='36709']

...Now, just do something about those ghetto wheels...

:mellow:

Anyone snap any pics of what Ghost looks like? :P

:lol2:

um, nope.

why is everyone sooo interested in me? :rofl:

anyways, here are some pics.

install1.jpg

install2.jpg

install3.jpg

install4.jpg

install5.jpg

some of the trip.

trip1.jpg

trip2.jpg

trip3.jpg

trip4.jpg

trip5.jpg

trip6.jpg

trip7.jpg

Phenom decided to ruin my sixth pic by speeding up. and i also wanted to take more pics on the way back but there were too many cars in the way.

Phenom decided to ruin my sixth pic by speeding up. and i also wanted to take more pics on the way back but there were too many cars in the way.

oh and THANK YOU Pistol Pete for waking me up three times a few hours before i had to wake up. you and your nasty texts. :lol2::lol2:

Anyone snap any pics of what Ghost looks like? :lol2:

look at the left side:

install1.jpg

look at the right side:

install4.jpg

come on ghost, your slackin here!! :mellow::P

' date='Sep 19 2010, 09:57 PM' post='36745']

Adam, you need to focking ninja snapshot some pics of Ghost.

:lol2: oh and i met him three times now and he still doesnt know my name. :lol2: im jus playing.