Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

John K

1967 Ventura fuel sending unit

Question

I need some help here guys. I have a 1967 full size Pontiac Ventura, not to be confused with the miniature Nova clone. This is the full size baby based off of the Catalina platform. I need a new fuel sending unit as mine is no longer registering anymore, and I was absolutely stunned that it appears that no fuel sending units are available from the local auto parts store anymore. that kind of befuddled me as I would have assumed that this would have been a long turn general motors Park. Does anyone knowwhere I could possibly find a fuel sending unit for this vehicle?

2 answers to this question

I'd Venture a guess these haven't been avail from the auto parts store for over a decade now. 😉

Ames Performance has several listed in their FULL-SIZE catalog, possibly one that will fit your needs.

Cheers

Edited by SPRINT 6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

OPGI has them for around 80 bucks with return line and 85 without and like Sprint 6 said I'm sure Ames carries them to.