Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

retractable searbelt front seats

Hi new here.I'm restoring a 67 benchseat 4-spd HO convertible and am trying to figure out if the front seat retractable seat belst were standard or an option? Also did the back seat come with 2 sets or three sets of belts for the passengers? One last ? where can  I get just the males side of the seat belt,venders only seem to sell sets. Owned this lady for 36 years and in process of doing a rotisserie restoration for the last ten years as time and money permits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here is a page from the 1967 Option brochure showing the Factory &/or Dealer options on seat belts.

Retractors on front bench and a third belt on rear were options.

45509149655_a94aa82bf5_b.jpg

The Drop-Top shown below has the 3rd belt option on the rear seat.

Cheers.

100.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Jeff. Good to run into you again I used to belong to the now defunct GTOS club at the beach When Steve taraba was pres. You had the sprint -6 tempest then,glad to see you still have it.Been a long road to get to this point just put the car in the paint booth wed.a major red letter day for me!!

Rick, Glad to help. Yes it's been years. Glad to hear you still have your '67. I still run into a few folks from the club but not many. The Drop Top Is Lois Janule's She is one of the few from the club that still comes out and plays with Pontiac's :D  I help her as much as possible to keep it rollin.   Cheers.

ROUGHTON-3.jpg

• Thanks 1