Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

eBay Find of the Day: 1964 Pontiac XP833 Banshee Concept

• Founders

It's back up for round 3 or 4 or 5, I forget how many times it been offered.

They just keep trying to cash in on a car that was bought for under $300K when it first sold @ BJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewIt...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I've said it before and will repeat it,

I wish this Pontiac would somehow end up in the new Pontiac Oakland Museum.

That background bothers me that they're using for all the pictures. If you can't find a good background to take pics don't PS in some shitty gradient :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just keep reusing the original pics from the early/first attempt to cash in with this RARE Pontiac.

I agree a little effort with some better and more detailed shots would help. But IMO so would adding it to the new Pontiac Oakland Museum collection.

http://visitpontiac.org/webpages/index.php?art=961

Here are the first ad pics..

http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/S...mview=slideshow

Sadly this car is in the WRONG hands; all the current owners are trying do is desperately cash in.

Car sold for 215K (+-) at the BJ Scottsdale auction in 06.

It came back for sale in 07 on epay of all places :lol:

It hit just over 65K with a Buy It Now of 1.3mil.

I saw it again listed in March of 2010 at one of RM's auctions.

There it hit 325K but the greedy little turds where looking for 400/600K

Right after that run it made it's way to Mecum in Aug of 2010, but I don't have any details on that attempt.

And here we go again on epay.

I again will say this car needs to be saved, before these YoYos screw it up somehow.

OK venting over :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't get over this one! I have to keep reminding myself that this car was a prototype in 1964! Delorean was so far ahead of his time. When I look at that Banshee I see late 60's Firebird tail lights and corvette styling that wasn't seen for several more years. Even the front end reminds me of my 95 formula. I'd give my left one for that car............but yea, it probably should be in a museum . Kudos to the moderator and you guys posting in this section. I really enjoy seeing and reading about the forgotten classics!!