Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hitch Installed on Torrent

Finally got my Class 3 hitch installed on my Torrent. Think it keeps the clean look to the vehicle and doesnt stick out at all. I really like it a lot. Just need to take out the rattle can and paint the muffler black.

DSCN0682.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

If you are going to rattle can the muffler use the High Temperature header paint. It will last longer than that of regular paint. These hitches are looking better and better on cars since they are more hidden. Looks good.

well, when I do the exhaust I might have a full exhaust system made for it. I dunno what route I want to go yet. The 3.6 sounds great already.

• 2 months later...

Nice hitch.

What are you towing with that?

I towed an R6 sportbike with my Grand Prix for a few years.

I still need to take off my "stealth" hitch since I don't use it anymore. It's easy to forget about since you have to swing your head under the rear bodywork to see it.

I also got it installed at u-haul.

Yeah the hitch on the van is a U-Haul hitch but was on there when I bought it and it looks pretty good. Also a class 3, I really like it, used it to haul a camper 2 hours north and spend a week out of town, towed it back, and no problems at all.

A trailer hitch is probably one of the #1 investments on a vehicle if you're going to use it for anything besides driving to work and back to the garage. And mine doesn't look bad either :)

Congrats and looks good,

on the muffler, go flowmaster :rofl: I got Dynomax and wish I would've spent the extra 50 bucks, because now I'm too lazy to upgrade haha :)