Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

64 Bonneville trans swap

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 8/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, wdl182 said:

Sorry its been awhile!!  Norwalk was Awesome !!! Decided to set up in swap meet area and got set up on Thursday afternoon ! Sold over $100 worth of stuff that afternoon and another $150 on Friday !!! Drags were WOW !! and guys in swap meet were great !! Will definitely go back next year!!  Car ran great !!  2 weeks later went to Goodguys Grundy nats in York ,Pa had a great time saw friends that I haven't seen in a while !! On way home ran into 2 mile back up for Little League World Series !! 🙄 Car vapor locked, but coasted down the hill and it fired back up and no problems getting home !!! So anyway that's whats going on. Won't make Frankenmuth, but maybe next year. Have a college reunion in Nebraska Columbus day weekend Hummmm maybe another road trip !!! I'll keep you posted !!  If you're ever in the Finger Lakes of New York give me a shout !!   Detroit Autorama 2020 !!

See Ya!!

Autorama is a don’t miss event for me. See you there for sure.

Edited by Frosty

• 4 weeks later...

SILVER SPORT TRAMSMISSION OUT OF TENN.  GETTING  MINE READY TO CHANGE OUT MY ROTO HYDROMATIC TO  AUTO 4 SPEED OVERDRIVE .

Edited by KERRY
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Well I like mine !! I just put 2533 miles on the 64 with a road trip to my College reunion in Nebraska !! Had a Great time car ran great got 17 MPG's

IMG_2529.jpg