Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Football Thread

markpetersonii

Both San Francisco and Detroit's defense were playing well during the game. The fourth quarter was one of the better ones that I have seen as of late.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Both San Francisco and Detroit's defense were playing well during the game. The fourth quarter was one of the better ones that I have seen as of late.

:agreed:

Now last year if you were to say this about this year I would have said your crazy :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

8 wins and no loses for the Packers.

As much as I don't like the Packers, being a Vikings fan, I was thoroughly rooting for the Packers that entire game! It was a fun game to watch.

You guys are doing damn good this year!

actually the season as a whole has been more interesting then in years gone past. I may actually keep it on in the garage this Sunday.

As much as I don't like the Packers, being a Vikings fan, I was thoroughly rooting for the Packers that entire game! It was a fun game to watch.

You guys are doing damn good this year!

Thanks? :agreed:

Between the Packers and the Lions, I'm geeking out!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I do like the fact that the Packers keep winning but I hope they do not loose it in the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds bad but I think that the Packers would benefit from a loss to take the perfect season off their radar.

Anyways Jennings is out. Their defence needs to get moving because damn 31st in the NFL is not something to brag about.

It sounds bad but I think that the Packers would benefit from a loss to take the perfect season off their radar.

Anyways Jennings is out. Their defence needs to get moving because damn 31st in the NFL is not something to brag about.

I don't know enough about football to know how any specifics really work, I just like watching games as a social activity and I think the perfect record thing is pretty cool, whether or not it's beneficial.

But anyway. I'm still a Lions fan at heart. Deeeeeetroit!

• Founders

So anyone catch the Giants and Cowboys game on Sunday. I'm still in disbelief that the Giants won. So awesome!

Jason Pierre-Paul did awesome! Guess where he went to school, University of South Florida!! Where I did! Was my favorite player while he was there and is glad he got drafted to my favorite team last year! Especially with the year he's had this year.

So anyone catch the Giants and Cowboys game on Sunday. I'm still in disbelief that the Giants won. So awesome!

Jason Pierre-Paul did awesome! Guess where he went to school, University of South Florida!! Where I did! Was my favorite player while he was there and is glad he got drafted to my favorite team last year! Especially with the year he's had this year.

He is a monster!

I think there needs to a rule to stop that time out bullshit to "ice" the kicker, granted i'm totally happy the giants won by it lol

• 4 weeks later...

Playoff time. I am looking forward to it. To bad the Steelers lost. We will see how the Packers do. I will be eating chili and watching football on Sunday.

• Founders

Playoff time. I am looking forward to it. To bad the Steelers lost. We will see how the Packers do. I will be eating chili and watching football on Sunday.

I will hopefully find some chilli and have some beer. I had to turn my Friday, non-work day to monday so I could be in meetings all next week lol but for the better!

Wow the Packers played worse then an Elementary school team. Well now I have extra time in the shop with the car.

VIKINGS!!!

Seriously though, I feel bad for Rogers. He has receivers that can't hold onto a ball and the worst defense in the NFL.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.