Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Football Thread

markpetersonii

• Founders

Weekend predictions

Colts by 14 over the Jets

Vikes over saints by 3

I think you got the Colts game but I think the Saints are gonna win over the Vikes. I just don't think the Vikes can keep it together for too much longer :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

WOOT! I hope the Vikings do better than they have for their past 3 games!

hell yesss!! we have atleast one vikings fann here!!

born and raised viking fan!! its like a religon in my family =]

Anyone catch the Alabama vs. Texas game last night? Was pretty good.

booooo!! i know i am a bit late on this but texas would have won if colt mccoy didnt get hurtt!! not that i hate alabama because i dont i am just sayin haha

I think you got the Colts game but I think the Saints are gonna win over the Vikes. I just don't think the Vikes can keep it together for too much longer :lol2:

i sadly have to agree but i have to have hope for my team. This is where we choke every time we have made it this far. just hope we can keep strong and go in fighting. Hope they keep there head in the game and no one gets hurt!!

YES! Another Vikes Fan! :lol2:

Go Vikes! but yeah, this is where we lose it all, everytime...

i am realllly hoping they prove me wrong today thoo i really dont wanna see them loose..again to the saints.

LETS GO VIKES!!!

Not looking good for the colts so far :(

:lol2:

dont get me wrong I hate the Jets too. :o

• Founders

:(

dont get me wrong I hate the Jets too. :o

:lol2: I hate the Jets and am more of a Colts fan because of Manning. Huge Giants fan and Eli fan so figure I should root for his brother Peyton in this game...

:o I hate the Jets and am more of a Colts fan because of Manning. Huge Giants fan and Eli fan so figure I should root for his brother Peyton in this game...

haha sorry but the giants succckk! the manning boys are what makes those teams altho the colts arerr starting to come back to life

• Founders

haha sorry but the giants succckk! the manning boys are what makes those teams altho the colts arerr starting to come back to life

:o I'm no bandwagon fan, I always stay true to my teams doesn't matter if they have a bad year or not. I feel this year we had a great team just nobody tried for it!!! Can't say we suck when we started 5-0 in the season than slowly trailed off :lol2: Seems to be that way with all my teams, the start of the season we do awesome than the end we start failing extremely

One of my best friends and I would always get together and watch the games this season and you really should of heard the language coming out of my place when we started losing this season and even when we were winning :(

:o I'm no bandwagon fan, I always stay true to my teams doesn't matter if they have a bad year or not. I feel this year we had a great team just nobody tried for it!!! Can't say we suck when we started 5-0 in the season than slowly trailed off :lol2: Seems to be that way with all my teams, the start of the season we do awesome than the end we start failing extremely

One of my best friends and I would always get together and watch the games this season and you really should of heard the language coming out of my place when we started losing this season and even when we were winning :(

i am the same way i have been a vikes fan my entire life its just this year we have a good team =]

/ my life

last nights game was INFURIATING

agreed! i swear mister adrian petersone was mister butterfingers.. and poor bret favre took so many hard hits =[ i really felt bad for him. but there is always next year and i am not that bummed about it because the saint sorta deserved it. this is their first superbowl ever and its going to be something they will always remember. never thought i would say it but goo saints! (just for the superbowl haha)

I never really followed the football season this year. Not really rooting for anyone.

When the Giants and Pats were in the 'Bowl, it was nuts in my house...

My pops and little bro are Giants fans, and my mom is a hardcore Pats fan (she grew up in MA)

Giants winning...oh man, she actually drove out to Sevs right afterwards. :lol2: