Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update of Facebook page!

• Founders

Well as some of you may have noticed lately I have been upping our "Social Networking" so to speak in hopes of gathering people from different audiences, so far its been working fairly well. Click-through rates are up and so is registration :) .

BUT I have another change in the system, I revamped the Facebook page and instead of being a Group on FB (which limited some of our abilities) we are now a "Page." :lol2: I know for sure lol but I feel this brings about some special things that I will get to down the road. IE: WE will be more in touch with users who Fan us or Like us but don't join the forum which will hopefully improve our chances of getting people to join and post....... or just piss people off all together :woot: .

Anyway I do have to say that you will have to re-like or fan us but hopefully this nifty little bit of code will work below and you can do it from right here :) and don't worry Mark once you join I'll make you an admin too again :rofl:

Well the code didn't work so here's the link, SORRY!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Forev...142545372451145

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

LIKED again.

OK, where's my admin? lol Oh, did you by chance message all the people on there and let them know of the change before you decided to do this? lol

• Founders

LIKED again.

OK, where's my admin? lol Oh, did you by chance message all the people on there and let them know of the change before you decided to do this? lol

Working on it :woot:

• 5 months later...
  • Founders

New updates with the Facebook page! Facebook is updating the page to its new layout style that the profiles encountered and also offered some other good stuff :)

Like now the link is very simple: http://www.facebook.com/ForeverPontiac