Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Heeyyyy! I'm new!

Hey I'm Nina! aka Mark Peterson's Fiancé lets see he told me to join and so i did.

Sorry I don't personally own a Pontiac yet at least til the day we say I DO! I will have a pontiac '05 GTO... hehe, but anyways I am no stranger to them thanks to Mark :cheers:

I currently own a '97 Mazda 626

But currently due to certain situations, I am driving a GMC Sierra and GMC Tahoe.

I really love them cuz they are huge and well it says get the eff out of my way! haha.

Anyways I am hoping to own a G6 Convertible sometime soon after we get married.

I really love them I think they are really nice looking cars. Mark is helping me design the look of my car for me and fingers crossed we should be able to post that up soon.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but anyways I am no stranger to them thanks to Mark :D

well thats cuz hes had what, two GTOs and three G6s already. :) jus messing Mark. and :cheers: and about the convertible...

...Mark is helping me design the look of my car for me and fingers crossed we should be able to post that up soon.

what kinda design? and is it hand drawn?

well thats cuz hes had what, two GTOs and three G6s already. :) jus messing Mark. and :cheers: and about the convertible...

what kinda design? and is it hand drawn?

Shut it Ghost! lol it's 2 GTOs and 2 G6s. :(

Oh and I'm doing it in PS

EDIT: Oh and Jim (or Joe/Ghosty) can you make her name pink? :D

Shut it Ghost! lol it's 2 GTOs and 2 G6s. :(

Oh and I'm doing it in PS

fine, ill be quiet...for now. yack in de bocks. :cheers: ooh in PS, cant wait.

Shut it Ghost!

EDIT: Oh and Jim (or Joe/Ghosty) can you make her name pink? :D

oh so NAO you need my help. :):D

nope, cant. :cheers: i need a promotion. and shouldnt it jus change when its changed to "female"? and for the convertible, what should we be expecting? only paint? body mods? more?

Oh noes!!! The peterson clan is growing... Are you a post whore too? Lol

lol no im not a post whore like mark ill prolly not be on here as much as him. haha.

Well welcome here. And for yur first mod it should be.... Get a Pontiac

:woot:

I know right! Well after we get married I'll be needing a car so thats where that comes into play but currently we are trying to save for a wedding, a honeymoon, and for my car after all that.

and thanks for the welcomes everyone!

• Founders

Hey yay Nina is finally posting!! :rofl:

Anywho :woot: , I think you and Mark need to tie the knot ASAP so you can get that G6 Vert :lol2:

I'll change your name to pink as well :)

mark,

Soooo, are you the manatee and weezergirl the shark in your avatar? Ahhhhh, its nice to see harmony in the depths of the abyss...

haha no thats how we met mark was like ohhhh lets be friends!!!!!! haha i was no! help! and i ran for it haha jk babe i love you!

thanks for the welcomes everyone :agreed: