Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Douche Bag on the Highway

Mariachi

so i was driving back home from my buddies place. on the highway, some douche in a lil 08 kia kept slowin down to wait for me to get next to him and he would speed up as soon as i got next to him. i was like... "OOOOO KKKKK". well... the dude did that 3 times on the highway. so the last time, right when i pulled next to him.. he started to speed up and i sped up. so.. i start to pass him and gaining, and gainging and gaining to where i was a car and a half in ahead.. well.. i come up close to my exit so i slow down and the guy just keeps flyin by. lol. omg the look on the guys face was pricless! he was sooo concentrated he had the steering wheel gripped so hard i thought he was pull that steering wheel right off of the steering column. his facial expression was like a mean look but all concentrated on trying to win. it was so funny. i was all relaxed too jammin out to music.

it really annoys me when people try to do that and i have my whole family in my car. i wont risk my fam in danger for some retard who doesn't respect tastefully modded cars. plus... I HAVE A VIBE! I know its not quick but c'mon!

just felt like sharing the story to everyone. :woot:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

a while back, some guys in a red audi a4 turbo with the black rims with red lip styled rims pulled up next to me. i had my son asleep in the back and my window down. well.. they pulled up next to me and asked, "hey... wanna race?" and i was like... "umm... if you look in the back seat, i have my son with me." they were like... "oh sorry!"

lol nice my boy had a a4 v6 that shit killed the turbo a4s and i had him up to like 80 mph then he caught up so the turbo ones exspecially the automatics u have a good chance with

oh yeah! lol. the 2.0 turbo's are slower then the 1.8 though. my friend has a 2.0 that is hella modded right now but he started off with stock running 18's in the 1/4.

this was back then

l_c5a4ca99a547a40fdf58ea5c7e00f6f6.jpg

this is now

l_8584b1f033ed4fab97c6c9fbc732515e.jpg

• Founders

I rather have people doing the speed limit and wanting to race me than these old people in the left lane of a 3 lane highway (6 lanes including north and south bound) and have them be doing like 55 mph in a 70 mph and I have to change lanes multiple times just to do the speed limit! I don't have a problem with them doing 55 mph, its just do they really need to be in the left lane? Last time I checked I know I got my drivers licensee 5 years ago but I thought the left lane = passing lane or "fast" lane. Just move into the right lane and join your fellow slow people lol.

Sorry for the rant just had to get that out cause last night I wanted to get home cause I had been in classes from 9am-8pm and having to go 55 on the highway really made me mad cause I took the highway so I could get home faster lol. If I wanted to do 55 I would have taken the back roads home.

18s? damn thats sad looks friggin amazing now

haha. i had my 4g eclipse at that time and it was funny bcuz when he would upgrade, i would upgrade and his goal was to beat my 14.7 that i ran stock in the 07 eclipse gt. then.. i was running low on money so i couldn't upgrade and now he should be running low 13's maybe high 12's.

I rather have people doing the speed limit and wanting to race me than these old people in the left lane of a 3 lane highway (6 lanes including north and south bound) and have them be doing like 55 mph in a 70 mph and I have to change lanes multiple times just to do the speed limit! I don't have a problem with them doing 55 mph, its just do they really need to be in the left lane? Last time I checked I know I got my drivers licensee 5 years ago but I thought the left lane = passing lane or "fast" lane. Just move into the right lane and join your fellow slow people lol.

Sorry for the rant just had to get that out cause last night I wanted to get home cause I had been in classes from 9am-8pm and having to go 55 on the highway really made me mad cause I took the highway so I could get home faster lol. If I wanted to do 55 I would have taken the back roads home.

like luda says in one of his songs, "if you ain't goin the speed limit then get the F out of my way!!" lol

Yeah, people really do erk me... I have had people try to race me in my truck, and I'm like, are you serious?!?! This is a lifted truck, do you really think it's going to be fast?! I expect it in my car, but even in my car it gets really annoying, I'm just like, can't I have a nice looking tuner and drive like normal without having some @$$hole trying to race me everyday???

I hate it when you get the Honda boys seeing who has a bigger pecker so they can brag about beating a V8. My truck is nothing real special just runs well. Some kid did the whole rev thing at a light and so I laughed. I asked him if he thought I was stupid enough to drag it with a car trailer behind me.

I know right, my truck is loud as hell, but it's loud because that's a truck thing, and it doesn't mean I want to race, it means I love driving over all those wannabes and peeps who get in my way on the road :woot:

What gets me is I built the motor for about 300 hp. Not anything special just nice running. If I went any higher I would start to loose low end torque where I need it. The only reason why it is loud is because I was to cheap to buy good mufflers for it and got Cherry Bomb Turbos. Problem now every moron with a Juice Can for an exhaust thinks that they can race it. Next time I think that I will turn the wheels hard to the other car. Punch the gas then have to dust off the fenders and go home.

Oh to be stupid and invincible again.

:woot: I know that same feeling, I have dual Flowmasters on mine, and with the aftermarket lights and what not, peeps think, oh this guy likes to race, and I just wanna shove em off the road and continue on my merry way :D

you know.. i used to get a lot of that with even my GSX. once they saw my gauge... they thought... "RICE!" but what they didn't know is what i had under the hood. well... smokeage! lol. but i dont go out and rev it at anyone cuz i know what i have and i know if i can beat a certain car or not. most of the time, im just driving to go somewhere and not looking for races. so its just very annoying to get that when your just trying to relax and drive. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I actually like to drive around and have people admire my artwork, but plenty of retards in crappy cars think, oh this means he wants to race... Sry, but it's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how many heads you turn when you get there B)

:rolleyes: I actually like to drive around and have people admire my artwork, but plenty of retards in crappy cars think, oh this means he wants to race... Sry, but it's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how many heads you turn when you get there B)

boy your tellin me... my car is just a show car. :) no engine mods other than a k&N oil filter. lol

I had coffee with a buddy of mine who is a Police Officer. He was telling me he nailed two kids at 8 pm the other day racing going 110 km/h in a 50 km/h zone. Got both of them with $10,000 fine. 1 year suspended licence and impounded car for 2 weeks. One of the kids cars was his dads. God I wanted to see his dad's face when he told him. Apparently, when the fine was handed to him the kid was giving my buddy attitude until the tow truck arrived and he started to cry.

I think I need to go on some ride a longs with him.

I had coffee with a buddy of mine who is a Police Officer. He was telling me he nailed two kids at 8 pm the other day racing going 110 km/h in a 50 km/h zone. Got both of them with $10,000 fine. 1 year suspended licence and impounded car for 2 weeks. One of the kids cars was his dads. God I wanted to see his dad's face when he told him. Apparently, when the fine was handed to him the kid was giving my buddy attitude until the tow truck arrived and he started to cry.

I think I need to go on some ride a longs with him.

oh man! my cousin is a cop and i have wanted him to take me for rides so bad!!!! i want to see people cry to the bare bones for doing stupid shit like that. lol

Dude that sucks for those, but man, ride alongs are always fun, usually something always interesting happens if you live in the right town B)

alright... last night.. another douche bag did the same thing. he was in a mitsu mirage all stock on donuts with 2 girls in the back and another guy in the passenger seat. (i would think their should be 1 girl in the front and 1 in the back so each guy can get play) lol. I took a pic but its blurry. will post up shortly.

here is the pic

l_3ea2626d06ec49838a9ae68e1f344dfc.jpg