Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello, I'm new here.

Hello, i'm glad i found this forum. I have a 2006 Pontiac Torrent. Current mods are: gutted air box, KN drop in air filter, flowmaster exhaust, restrictor deleted, dual quad tips. I love this little bastard suv. :D

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:D

' date='Aug 21 2010, 11:54 PM' post='35700']

Y hallo thar.

I believe you're the fourth Torrent owner on here.

Pics? You're the only one with an exhaust on the Torrent here. What Flowmaster is it?

:) 80 series :woot:

WELCOME! :D

There are a few Torrent owners on here.

Do you have any pictures?

dont know how to post pics :(:(:(

Well, if you don't have a Photobucket account you should set one up and upload your pics there.

Then when you "Add Reply" to something click the little picture box and %7Boption%7D will pop up and then you copy and paste the link of the pic inbetween the img brackets...

lol have fun! (it's easier than it sounds)

:D

Hmmmmm wonder what we could do for a Torrent??????

Phil

The LNJ motor in these cars is a variant of the LA1/LG8 motors found in Grand Ams, base model Grand Prixs (97-03) and Montana Minivans.

Phil, I'd recommend looking at this site for motor performance tech on these motors:

60 Degree V6 Performance Tech

:badGT: