Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kinda gave up on modifying the car. just don't have the umph anymore to mod out this car.

Kinda how I feel about mine right now. It's on steelies, and it doesn't bother me one bit. :lol:

' date='Oct 12 2011, 11:49 AM' post='60230']

Kinda how I feel about mine right now. It's on steelies, and it doesn't bother me one bit. :lol:

lol. i have dings and body damage but haven't had the strive to fix it. i didn't even want to throw my bucket seats back in but only doing it for a show that I am hosting on the 29th.

I have almost thought about trading my car in. just too expensive to modify this car because of the amount of sales is too low. if more peeps would modify this car, then it wouldn't be so bad.

lol. i have dings and body damage but haven't had the strive to fix it. i didn't even want to throw my bucket seats back in but only doing it for a show that I am hosting on the 29th.

I have almost thought about trading my car in. just too expensive to modify this car because of the amount of sales is too low. if more peeps would modify this car, then it wouldn't be so bad.

My GA was backed into, if you never saw on FB, I did some cleaning up to it, but nothing drastic. The steelies are on since I threw the ROHs on the Galant for Mitsubishi Owners Day last weekend. Just don't feel like swapping back. :lol:

Yup, I left the ROHs on the Mitsu.

comeatmebro.png

It's okay. Not only don't I care, but I like my steelies better anyway. Dirt cheap to replace, big meaty tires, and if I bend one, hammer that bitch back into shape!

Besides, the Generals are bald, and my cheap ass isn't slapping on new rubber for less than a month of useage from the 17"s. Jess has a super short route to work, and barely drives it, so there they stay until I put her 15" TSWs back on.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

so just so you all know... im still a pontiac owner. lmfao. I do not intend on selling the vibe anymore. it feels good to be able to own a car of the age that I have and have the car paid off.

anyways, I have been ordering stuff for my car and Thanks to my sponsor, I now have another mod to add that I received for free. I will be posting up pictures of the car later as I will be attending a car show this coming weekend at South Padre Island. The show is called Spring Break Jam Car Show. Wish me luck! I hope with all the new mods, I still am able to get a 1st place award.

For now, I still have my wheels but will probably end up selling them so I can get my 18x9.5" wheels.

ok... im a bit upset with the way the judging was but one thing I don't like to do is blame the other cars that beat me. It's the judges fault.

Anyways, I took 3rd place at the Spring Break Jam car show this year. I lost to another fellow GenViber, which is a good thing but, I still don't know who else I lost to. That is the part that is bothering me the most, I guess.

Anywho, here are some pics of the new mods...

416933_3270334672433_1089346663_3230823_1988585407_n.jpg

427158_3270331512354_1089346663_3230822_1160810446_n.jpg

424388_3270328832287_1089346663_3230820_656079702_n.jpg

405774_3227179673585_1089346663_3209337_1815894568_n.jpg

Hella Supertone Horns

Cipher Auto Harness bar

Nintendo Wii in the sound system

Cusco Oil Catch Can

Billet Aluminum oil cap

New fog lights, needed replacing bad

that's about it for now. just waiting on more money for the wheels and coilovers.

That exhaust cover is the biggest pain in the ass to remove.

If you came in third what the hell did the other Vibe look like. Gold plated.

I dident mean I looked like pooo just that needs attention now. IMO