Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i figured i would post this up for fun. my car should have ran better but im having some problems but here goes.

18.7 at i can't remember what speeds. i think like 75 or 80mph. lol

the car on the left of me was my buddy from my car club with a mercedes slk230. he ran a 15.8

Damn... I cant see any pics here at work... :lol2:

you should see if you can change your DNS servers so you dont have your web browser filtered. lol. i so loved doing that when i worked in call centers... lol

looks good. whats next?

well.. right now, i should be purchasing the HID ballasts to get my HID's back in. After i get my tax return, car has to go to the shop to either repair the PCM or replace the tranny. then after that, im thinking about purchasing the carbon fiber hood. :rolleyes:

Check with your dealership as the PCM's were a service bulletin for the 05's and I think 06's so you may not have to pay for the repair.

nice looking vibe! There is a black bagged vibe running around my town.

thnx! if you see it, take some pix and post up. B)

I've always liked Vibes, wish I could find a good deal on one here for a DD... Nice looking ride

thnx! i actually got mine for $17.000 with 64 miles on it in 06. it was either this one with all the electronic goodies or a base model with all manual and XM radio. it was that flat red color (i forgot the color name) and had the grey flares and rockers. didn't like it as much as the neptune. you can still probably find one for real cheap used.

Check with your dealership as the PCM's were a service bulletin for the 05's and I think 06's so you may not have to pay for the repair.

i called the dealer and they were being complete asses about it. saying that its only covered up to 80,000 miles and im at 84,300 already and its an 06.

You aren't telling the truth with your last pic :) Ya need to post up the pics with your vinyls on your car :D

lol! the only vinyls i have now are the team sticker on the hood and a sticker on the back window that says www.midnightunerz.com lol

Most Recent Pix

20444_1315166234444_1089346663_992723_2393683_n.jpg

20444_1315166194443_1089346663_992722_634075_n.jpg

Yeah, that much I figured, but wondering when and why :welcomeFP:

i got tired of the graphics and all the attention they were bringing and really wanted to clean my car up a bit. felt too cluttered. As for the rims, yes they are 18's and yes my car is auto (I HATE IT SOO MUCH!!!!) but thnx for the compliments. Tint, alarm, and CF hood coming soon.