Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Charleston WV Rod Run and Doo Wop, Oct 3-7, 2018

Posted (edited)

The 13th annual Charleston (WV) Boulevard Rod Run and Doo Wop will be held October 3-7, 2018. This will be my 11th year attending this show. For me, this is a can't miss show. They give away prize money, a poker run, fireworks after the concert of Saturday night. Concerts at Haddad Park Thursday thru Saturday night. Last year, Lou Santiago from Car Fix was there to meet and greet folks. The West Virginia Drag Racing Hall of Fame has its annual induction ceremony during the show.

You can get more information and register online at:

http://www.charlestonwvcarshow.com

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This year Bogi from All Girls Garage will be there for meet-n-greet and signing autographs. This year will also be a celebration / appreciation for military service. All the branches of the service will be honored throughout the show.

Somehow, yours truly has been talked into doing "man on the street" interviews with car owners about their cars throughout the show too. I've been promised another zero on my check.....

Edited by Frosty

On 9/12/2018 at 8:43 AM, Frosty said:

This year Bogi from All Girls Garage will be there for meet-n-greet and signing autographs. This year will also be a celebration / appreciation for military service. All the branches of the service will be honored throughout the show.

Somehow, yours truly has been talked into doing "man on the street" interviews with car owners about their cars throughout the show too. I've been promised another zero on my check.....

I'm guessing $0.00... :rolleyes:

On 9/15/2018 at 10:30 PM, stratman said:

I'm guessing $0.00... :rolleyes:

I’m pretty much counting on it stratman!

Edited by Frosty

Is this the same time every year?

Pretty much - 1st week of October.

Sign in to follow this  

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.