Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 9/17/2018 at 6:37 AM, Keith Allen said:

1965 Tempest

20180826_102421.jpg

Pro touring with a LS2 and transmission from an 06 GTO. Thanks for looking

• Like 1

My bud Jerry Gardella's multiple award winning 1965 GTO, North Royalton, OH

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

At car shows, all our car club members call his GOAT the trophy magnet, lol... 

P1000424.JPG

See other photos I posted earlier of Jerry's 65 GTO in the "Car Show" gallery 

• Thanks 1

Very nice

👋ive owned my 202,000m from Hawaii orig purchased from the orig owner 67 since 9/23/73 🤤 i 18 when it was new 😨hb

IMG_20180713_122724.jpg

• Like 1

Tomorrow is the last day to enter so make sure you get your entries if you haven't already!

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 11:36 PM, Ringo64 said:

Tomorrow is the last day to enter so make sure you get your entries if you haven't already!

Beautiful 69 🔥🔥🌞😍👍👏👏😁hb

1992 Trans Am ws6

IMG_20160618_171603123_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Roughly a day behind on this due to some food poisoning I encountered 🤢 . Just finished going through all the entries and wow! Think we hit a record! 114 Pontiacs entered to be in our calendar. Thank you all who made my life easier and put your Pontiac's year and model in the post. Those who didn't, well you're on my naughty list :P . Hoping to have the polls up sometime tomorrow!

• Like 1

Voting is now up: 

• Like 1

The calendar is ready for purchase! Read more on the calendar and where to purchase here in our topic:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ringo64
      Thank you to all our participants and voters in our 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar contest! We are very happy to announce that the calendar is ready and is in our store for purchase!
      The calendar is a bit smaller this year as we received notably some feedback on the price last year. The calendar is 11"x8.5" which is a regular-sized calendar and not the jumbo size like in some previous years. That has brought the price down about ~$8
      We received most all entries photos except for Phil Beerhold which was replaced by Sweet Broccoli. Thank you, Sweet Broccoli for having a good picture ready  
      To Purchase our 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar, please go to:

Once again thank you everyone who participated and if you did not make it this year, we will start the competition up again next year 

• By Ringo64
      *Thank you to all who participated in our 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar! It was a great year and we saw some great Pontiacs, new and old alike. It brought about some interesting voting as it seems there were some groupings that were very close and some that absolutely took the lead. Sorry to all our users who did not make the calendar but there is always next year!
      Without any further adieu, we will announce the winners and our 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar! Drum roll please!!
      The following users will be in our calendar, order of months is yet to be decided. All individuals mentioned below, please message me the original, high res photo you entered by 11:59 ET on November 28th, 2018 or the next person in line will get your place.
      @Pontiac60 *
      @31pontiac *
      @Gregg Rossman *
      @Topless *
      @65GrandPrixNorCal408 *
      @Phil Beerhold
      @BearGFR *
      @Franky 455 *
      @HANKGTO *
      @KiwiStarChief *
      @Keith Allen *
      @DrDave *
      * = received photo
      Once we get all the users mentioned above photos we will start the calendar build process and hope to have something to you before December. The faster we receive the photos, the faster we can get the calendar out to you  . Thanks!
    • By Ringo64
      Win a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar
      Another year, another great calendar! We want to thank all those who have participated in our calendar and of course, those who have supported us and bought the calendar. We can't do this without you!
      To celebrate another year of Forever Pontiac, we are giving away a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar! It's simple all you need to do is reply to this topic and you're entered.
      How to enter? Just click the red "Reply to this Topic" button and reply with a comment.
      Want more entries? Post around the forums, gallery, everywhere! One post = one more entry. We also are offering those who are part of our "Enhanced Membership" 2 entries per post. 
      Not part of our Enhanced Membership? Sign up now and get more benefits around Forever Pontiac! Click here for more.
      Don't want to wait to see if you win? Purchase the calendar now! Click here

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.