Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My bud Jerry Gardella's multiple award winning 1965 GTO, North Royalton, OH

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

At car shows, all our car club members call his GOAT the trophy magnet, lol... 

P1000424.JPG

See other photos I posted earlier of Jerry's 65 GTO in the "Car Show" gallery 

• Thanks 1

• Founders
8 hours ago, capVette said:

My bud Jerry Gardella's multiple award winning 1965 GTO, North Royalton, OH

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

At car shows, all our car club members call his GOAT the trophy magnet, lol... 

P1000424.JPG

See other photos I posted earlier of Jerry's 65 GTO in the "Car Show" gallery 

Thank you for sharing this beautiful Goat. We appreciate it, unfortunately, one of our rules of the calendar contest is you must own (or have owned) the Pontiac entered. We welcome you to invite your friend, Jerry to come and enter himself! If there is anything we can do to help that, please let us know. 

• Thanks 2

• Founders

Roughly a day behind on this due to some food poisoning I encountered 🤢 . Just finished going through all the entries and wow! Think we hit a record! 114 Pontiacs entered to be in our calendar. Thank you all who made my life easier and put your Pontiac's year and model in the post. Those who didn't, well you're on my naughty list :P . Hoping to have the polls up sometime tomorrow!

• Like 1

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...