Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

SPRINT 6's 1966 LEMANS 2DR HT

2018 August
of the Month

  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Recommended Posts

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

15 minutes ago, 360Rocket said:

I should have shot the video myself dammit. Looks like it was shot underwater.

Just another excuse to go do it again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ain’t that the truth. Might stand on it a bit longer before letting go of the brake. 

Edited by 360Rocket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like ya figured out your probs buddy.:driving:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Looks like ya figured out your probs buddy.:driving:

yeah at least the timing and carb issue for sure. I think I have tracked down a complete rear gear solution that I'm ready to pull the trigger on here real soon. Those 4:10's are just too much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Just another excuse to go do it again!

Nice. It's also an excuse to get a new set of rear tires - these are shot! :rofl:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Frosty said:

Nice. It's also an excuse to get a new set of rear tires - these are shot! :rofl:

275/60/15 BF Goodrich as soon as I find a pair of 15x8 Ralley 2's Anyone out there have some for sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Motor City POCI show is this Saturday. They might have some in the swap meet area. How much are you willing to spend for a pair?

Also, the Norwalk Pontiac Nationals is less than a month away. Perhaps Don and Ann have some room in their "Winnebago" to bring back a pair for you. I can't imagine there not being 15 x 8 Rally IIs at Norwalk. That swap meet area is too dang big.

Of course new ones are available online. I know - you're looking for cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

The Motor City POCI show is this Saturday. They might have some in the swap meet area. How much are you willing to spend for a pair?

Also, the Norwalk Pontiac Nationals is less than a month away. Perhaps Don and Ann have some room in their "Winnebago" to bring back a pair for you. I can't imagine there not being 15 x 8 Rally IIs at Norwalk. That swap meet area is too dang big.

Of course new ones are available online. I know - you're looking for cheap.

Cheap and the ones online are on back order always. You got my number brother, send me a text if you see any. Much appreciated as always my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody's lookin for them.  They didn't have much of anything at this show last year.  Then again, have a couple guys that helped me find all kinds of parts I've needed to put the GTO together.  Met them both out at Bakers, hopefully they will be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 360Rocket said:

Cheap and the ones online are on back order always. You got my number brother, send me a text if you see any. Much appreciated as always my friend.

Roger that. Always willing to help.

Indyman Joe sold me the pair I have. Maybe he has another pair he's willing to part with. If he's at the show tomorrow, let's ask him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Roger that. Always willing to help.

Indyman Joe sold me the pair I have. Maybe he has another pair he's willing to part with. If he's at the show tomorrow, let's ask him.

He's looking for another set,  wishing he kept his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

He's looking for another set,  wishing he kept his.

I'll bet he's looking to put drag tires on them.......:driving:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I'll bet he's looking to put drag tires on them.......:driving:

Good bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 360Rocket said:

Here is my adventure for tomorrow.

 

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/6633833493.html

Good luck, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Good luck, 

Thanks, Its gonna make a huge difference in the driveability of this car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. I love my Mosier 12-bolt and 3.55 gearing in Lucy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34220gears20and20axles_zpscmasegrv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 360Rocket said:

34220gears20and20axles_zpscmasegrv.jpg

Sorry bout the rims.  1 of 2 guys I was looking for showed up today, he said he might have 1.  Doesn't help much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Sorry bout the rims.  1 of 2 guys I was looking for showed up today, he said he might have 1.  Doesn't help much.

Its all good brother, next event will have three sets there for bidding. lol. Hope you guys had a good time. Thanks for checking for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always willing to help a brother out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucy's rear end!!!! LOL!

819422978_IMG_30991.thumb.JPG.6587be414a2bbdf8a7fffdc77d1fb7c5.JPG

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.