Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

cold tires

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
15 minutes ago, 360Rocket said:

I should have shot the video myself dammit. Looks like it was shot underwater.

Just another excuse to go do it again!

• Like 1

Ain’t that the truth. Might stand on it a bit longer before letting go of the brake. 

Edited by 360Rocket

6 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Looks like ya figured out your probs buddy.:driving:

yeah at least the timing and carb issue for sure. I think I have tracked down a complete rear gear solution that I'm ready to pull the trigger on here real soon. Those 4:10's are just too much.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Just another excuse to go do it again!

Nice. It's also an excuse to get a new set of rear tires - these are shot! :rofl:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

Nice. It's also an excuse to get a new set of rear tires - these are shot! :rofl:

275/60/15 BF Goodrich as soon as I find a pair of 15x8 Ralley 2's Anyone out there have some for sale?

The Motor City POCI show is this Saturday. They might have some in the swap meet area. How much are you willing to spend for a pair?

Also, the Norwalk Pontiac Nationals is less than a month away. Perhaps Don and Ann have some room in their "Winnebago" to bring back a pair for you. I can't imagine there not being 15 x 8 Rally IIs at Norwalk. That swap meet area is too dang big.

Of course new ones are available online. I know - you're looking for cheap.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

The Motor City POCI show is this Saturday. They might have some in the swap meet area. How much are you willing to spend for a pair?

Also, the Norwalk Pontiac Nationals is less than a month away. Perhaps Don and Ann have some room in their "Winnebago" to bring back a pair for you. I can't imagine there not being 15 x 8 Rally IIs at Norwalk. That swap meet area is too dang big.

Of course new ones are available online. I know - you're looking for cheap.

Cheap and the ones online are on back order always. You got my number brother, send me a text if you see any. Much appreciated as always my friend.

Everybody's lookin for them.  They didn't have much of anything at this show last year.  Then again, have a couple guys that helped me find all kinds of parts I've needed to put the GTO together.  Met them both out at Bakers, hopefully they will be there.

14 hours ago, 360Rocket said:

Cheap and the ones online are on back order always. You got my number brother, send me a text if you see any. Much appreciated as always my friend.

Roger that. Always willing to help.

Indyman Joe sold me the pair I have. Maybe he has another pair he's willing to part with. If he's at the show tomorrow, let's ask him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Roger that. Always willing to help.

Indyman Joe sold me the pair I have. Maybe he has another pair he's willing to part with. If he's at the show tomorrow, let's ask him.

He's looking for another set,  wishing he kept his.

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

He's looking for another set,  wishing he kept his.

I'll bet he's looking to put drag tires on them.......:driving:

21 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Good luck, 

Thanks, Its gonna make a huge difference in the driveability of this car.

1 hour ago, 360Rocket said:

34220gears20and20axles_zpscmasegrv.jpg

Sorry bout the rims.  1 of 2 guys I was looking for showed up today, he said he might have 1.  Doesn't help much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Sorry bout the rims.  1 of 2 guys I was looking for showed up today, he said he might have 1.  Doesn't help much.

Its all good brother, next event will have three sets there for bidding. lol. Hope you guys had a good time. Thanks for checking for me.