Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

A whole lot of Pontiac pics!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Very nice pics!  You were moving pretty fast to get all of those shots in 2 hours!  You must have taken the pictures of my '59 right after I arrived, as that was the only time I was in the car.  Thanks for sharing. Hope you don't mind if I add a few of my pics.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 31pontiac said:

Very nice pics!  You were moving pretty fast to get all of those shots in 2 hours!  You must have taken the pictures of my '59 right after I arrived, as that was the only time I was in the car.  Thanks for sharing. Hope you don't mind if I add a few of my pics.

Ha! That was you!...who knew?!! Small world...

I had seen you pull in and I wanted to get some shots before you put the hood up. I got a couple of shots and just you were getting out, some official guy was asking for you to put your hood up... I mean you hadn't even gotten out of the car yet. lol!

I went for quantity, not quality... no artsy-fartsy pictures, lol! I took 257 pictures, almost half were junk, but I kind of expected that because the sun was overwhelming my camera knowledge, still learning my new camera. There were so many cars and they were really spread out with virtually no shade, I had to go indoors a couple of times to recover. 

I am happy for you to add your pictures!

32 minutes ago, 31pontiac said:

20180630_124919.jpg

Great picture of the entire Pontiac HOF monument! The two times I was in there, it was too many people to get a decent shot of the whole thing.

(Not sure why there are two pictures)

image.png

Edited by stratman

19 minutes ago, stratman said:

Ha! That was you!...who knew?!! Small world...

I had seen you pull in and I wanted to get some shots before you put the hood up. I got a couple of shots and just you were getting out, some official guy was asking for you to put your hood up... I mean you hadn't even gotten out of the car yet. lol!

I went for quantity, not quality... no artsy-fartsy pictures, lol! I took 257 pictures, almost half were junk, but I kind of expected that because the sun was overwhelming my camera knowledge, still learning my new camera. There were so many cars and they were really spread out with virtually no shade, I had to go indoors a couple of times to recover. 

I am happy for you to add your pictures!

I just use my smartphone for photos. I would run out of time for show pics with the camera ( although I must admit I still do ), and it took too much time to resize them so I could upload them.  The quality has suffered slightly,  but it is much more convenient for me.  Your photos looked great to me!

• Like 1

GREAT SHOTS!

Well all but the one of that topless old broad with the tramp stamp 😮🤢

😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SPRINT 6 said:

GREAT SHOTS!

Well all but the one of that topless old broad with the tramp stamp 😮🤢

😀

Yeah, the Firebird tatoo has already turned into a pterodactyl!!!! :rofl: 

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1