Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Notallthere's Vibe

Got bored today and fed up with hanging trim.

Before:

Picture177.jpg

After:

Picture178.jpg

So far I have noticed a little more power below 4000 rpm but nothing that will knock your socks off. The thing is fairly quiet until you get on it then it is more vocal.

If I get the rest of the car cleaned then I will take more pictures.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you are telling me is that I need to clean my engine bay right? Life got busy and I have not had the time to do it. But next weekend I will have to have it cleaned.

So cleaner engine bay.

Picture179.jpg

Factory leather wheel in.

Picture182.jpg

Alpine stereo.

Picture183.jpg

03/04 centre console

Picture184.jpg

could not get a photo of the remote starter.

Still to come

Hotchkis front and rear sway bars

03/04 headlights

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...6_7670225_n.jpg

There is not much difference but the top on the 05-08 is a single lid but the 03/04 is a double (clamshell style) with a power outlet in the bottom of it.

Put the 03/04 headlights in and the rear Hotchkis sway bar after the new rear brakes.

Picture228.jpg

Its a little dark but Friday is bath day for the car and I will get better pictures of both then.

I wanna see a brighter pic of the headlights. I originally wanted to get those but I am going to be color matching mine to the car.

I bet it looks much better with more lighting.

Where did you order the sway bars from? I am saving right now for a full aftermarket coil over suspension kit. I want sway bars! lol.

Found them in Winnipeg Kijiji (classifieds) for $150 so about $180 shipped. They were unused and so far the rear seems a little more flat but I have not been driving very spirited.

Found them in Winnipeg Kijiji (classifieds) for $150 so about $180 shipped. They were unused and so far the rear seems a little more flat but I have not been driving very spirited.

let me know how they feel on the turns. i plan on upgrading my WHOLE suspension before I start my build. I want to make sure everything can handle what I am going to start at the beginning of the year.

Good news -- decently clean car with not so dark pictures from my found camera.

03/04 headlights

Picture229.jpg

Rear sway bar

Picture233.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Slotted rotors and ceramic pads rust is from the bath I gave her. MB Wheels from Discount tire

Picture230.jpg

Just a decent side shot

Picture235.jpg

Wait for the ultimate mod

Trailer Hitch

Picture234.jpg

The rear sway has helped a bit I am able to stick in the on ramps a little fast and more comfortable. I do not notice any difference from day to day but I will see. The front sway bar is going in next month hopefully.

• Founders

Very nice! Once you get both bars on you'll notice a difference for sure.

One thing I'd say to do appearance wise is look on eBay for the G6 Pontiac dart and replace yours. The Vibe darts just look cheap and horrible IMO lol. Probably could get front and back darts including shipping for around $5-8

Very nice! Once you get both bars on you'll notice a difference for sure.

One thing I'd say to do appearance wise is look on eBay for the G6 Pontiac dart and replace yours. The Vibe darts just look cheap and horrible IMO lol. Probably could get front and back darts including shipping for around $5-8

i tried looking for some nice ones and couldn't find a nice one. so.. that is why i just wrapped mine in fake CF. lol.

painting the dart black would look nice on notallthere's vibe though..

• 7 months later...

So I installed the super ultimate mod for the Vibe. With this you may hear people say 'man I got my ass whipped by a Pontiac Vibe my GTO needs more horsepower.' I am telling you that the mod helped me so much that my purse landed in the back seat.

Wait for it.......

Wait.........

Almost there...............

Its a 582 lb trailer............

IMG_0884.jpg

So I installed the super ultimate mod for the Vibe. With this you may hear people say 'man I got my ass whipped by a Pontiac Vibe my GTO needs more horsepower.' I am telling you that the mod helped me so much that my purse landed in the back seat.

:) Um wait, what? Hu? Hold on your a girl? :)

ps nice trailer. :rofl: