Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

POTM Vote, June 2018

2018 POTM June  

46 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• wardman's G8
    • BearGFR's 1969 GTO
    • Kurk_Kurk's Firebird
    • 04badgto's GTO
    • Thebuddhaman's GTO
    • wtjosaas's Firebird
    • SPRINT 6's LeMans
    • 67cogto's GTO
    • GTO TEX's 1966 GTO

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2018 at 03:59 AM

wardman

09 Pontiac G8.jpg

BearGFR - 69 GTO, all work done by yours truly.  Numbers matching, stroked to 461 inches, best et to date 11.86 @ 113 mph. 

AMG_0262_2 _2 copy.jpg

Kurk_Kurk

HHH.jpg

04badgto - built ls1 paired with ls7 clutch putting down 505 rwhp. Custom aero pieces along with full suspension upgrades. Gutted interior with roll bar and harnesses. Me and my dad have been building it together. It’s my first car I bought by myself and built. Hope everyone likes.

24613DE2-711A-488C-8BBE-597112AB029B.jpeg

Thebuddhaman

1974CD74-0D42-4525-96D4-10D8E4D24CD3.jpeg

wtjosaas - 1970 1/2 Firebird. 400, 400T Auto, All work done myself.

IMG_240353282008548.jpeg

SPRINT 6 

41363380615_d138300aa6_o.jpg&key=a0f45cd

67cogto

FD2C4F80-55C7-460E-9189-7F73F0F8228D.jpeg

GTO TEX - 66 post coupe. 468 ci / 700R4. Cruise across country or run at the strip. 11.6 @ 117 mph

GTO 016.JPG

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Good luck everyone !

Congratulations @GTO TEX for winning the June POTM! 

GTO 016.JPG

Congratulations 

Nice win! Beautiful car and paint job! Congrats!

Congrats!!!!

Not sure I like that color 😉

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ringo64
      Pontiac of the Month is back and we're looking for some great Pontiacs! Some of the rules of changed since our last outing so please read up and submit your Pontiac  
      Rules:
      You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac.  If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted. In your nomination/entry you must include: Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself) A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo) The year and model of your Pontiac Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc.. Only ONE entry per user. Please do not submit any one vehicle more than once. Nominations will run through June 23rd and voting will start on June 24th.
      If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.
      Please let us know if you have any questions!
    • By Ringo64
      TranzAm69's 1969 Pontiac Firebird

66 Star Chief Exec's '66 Star Chief Executive. Now lives in Victoria Australia. 389ci stock and immaculate. 

DrDave's 1970 Trans Am

Guido's 1974 GTO, 466 ci, crane roller cam, icon pistons, scat h-beam rods, Kaufman heads, hooker headers with 3" stainless exhaust, 12 bolt 3.31 gears, turbo 400 trans, hatchback.

LawMan62's 1992 Grand Prix

Dlloyd's 65 GTO as car of the month.  I bought it last October and have upgraded to disc brakes and replaced all suspension front and rear.  Added all new steering components and new tires and rims. I then had new posi and 3:90 gears installed in rear.  I bought new m22 4-speed and hurst shifter. Then I installed a Butler built 421 tripower motor that produced just under 500HP with 544 torque.

wardman's 2009 G8. This was the last model year and I am so thankful I got it! Pontiac Forever!

vncruiser's 1966 Grand Prix

W Bski's 1969 Firebird 350 convertible, midnight green, original body, Canadian car, rare to be rust free!

dalew66gto's 1966 GTO

• By Ringo64
      Pontiac of the Month is back and we're looking for some great Pontiacs! Some of the rules of changed since our last outing so please read up and submit your Pontiac  
      Rules:
      You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac.  If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted. In your nomination/entry you must include: Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself) A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo) The year and model of your Pontiac Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc.. Only ONE entry per user. Please do not submit any one vehicle more than once. Nominations will run through April 23rd and voting will start on March 24th.
      If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.
      Please let us know if you have any questions!
    • By Ringo64
      webob77's 1985 Trans Am

mberns1's 1981 Trans Am. 5.0 ltr-4spd. 35k original miles. All original paint, interior, motor, trans. T-tops. SE markings and wheels were added by previous owner. Have original wheels. 2 build sheets and lots of documentation on car. A really nice survivor. 

vncruiser's 1966 Grand Prix

91Firebird's 1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am GT. There was only 2,000 produced and this is 1 of only 91 with all the factory options including a HURST 6-Speed Manual.. It has 19,750 miles in original showroom condition. These models also had the honor of being the Pace Car for the 35th Daytona 500.

aspiringcarguy's 1965 Pontiac GTO. It has about 58,000 original miles, a 389 with a 4-barrel carburetor, and a 2-speed Super Turbine 300 automatic transmission. Planning to long haul Power Tour this summer. Wish me luck.

Poncho pete's 1955 Chieftain

wardman's 2009 G8. "The Last One made."

W Bski's 1969 Pontiac Firebird 350 - in Midnight Green with dark green interior. Original 350 THM transmission, original body, no body work, repainted in 2009 ... still looks very nice & fun to drive. 

ChefDavidFouts' 1968 Pontiac Ventura, Aleutian Blue with 400/340 HP 4bbl V8 Engine.  100% Original, 56k miles.  Drives like a dream111

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.