Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1st show of 18

Yea,,, Bowman is a Chevy dealership, but the Pontiac guys are well represented!!!  IndymanJoe, Frosty and Justa me,  met up to make this one. It was snowing here 2 days before, but the weather turned around and gave us a great day for the 1st time out for the cars. Joe only stayed a couple hours, missed the free food N drinks.  He headed off to open the dragstrip for 2018 and hopefully didn't break anything. Speaking of brakes...Frosty blew a line on the way there and hosed down the underside of Lucy.  Haven't heard from him as well, so hoping all is well with those guys. I wasn't smart enough to air up my tires, but only live a couple miles away...so no problem here.  

4-21-2018 001.jpg

4-21-2018 015.jpg

4-21-2018 020.jpg

4-21-2018 023.jpg

4-21-2018 027.jpg

4-21-2018 029.jpg

4-21-2018 036.jpg

4-21-2018 037.jpg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Frosty took a ton O pic's so I'll leave him some room to post the rest of the Pontiac's.  I have to post this one....they will NEVER get all the bugs outta this one!!!!  :rofl:

4-21-2018 034.jpg

• Haha 1

The Blue Vette also has a side story.  Talk about Karma.  Owner bought the car and dropped it off at a shop for body paint and upgrades.  Came right down to the wire for the Dream Cruise and the wrong rims came in.  So they used wheel adapters to get him to the cruise and he picked it up the day before.   Now he wants to do a burnout.....  The rear wheel breaks off and tears the rear quarter off the car and hitting the ground did major damage to the underside as well.   They must have spent the winter putting it back into shape to make this this show.  This happened right in front of us Widetrackers at our new parking spot on Woodward.   Also happens to be the same spot I burned a piston in the Sunbird doing a farewell burnout on my way home from the event.

• Founders
1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Now he wants to do a burnout.....  The rear wheel breaks off and tears the rear quarter off the car and hitting the ground did major damage to the underside as well.

🤯Talk about bad luck!

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

The Blue Vette also has a side story.  Talk about Karma.  Owner bought the car and dropped it off at a shop for body paint and upgrades.  Came right down to the wire for the Dream Cruise and the wrong rims came in.  So they used wheel adapters to get him to the cruise and he picked it up the day before.   Now he wants to do a burnout.....  The rear wheel breaks off and tears the rear quarter off the car and hitting the ground did major damage to the underside as well.   They must have spent the winter putting it back into shape to make this this show.  This happened right in front of us Widetrackers at our new parking spot on Woodward.   Also happens to be the same spot I burned a piston in the Sunbird doing a farewell burnout on my way home from the event.

Duh!

Dough...I need more dough!