Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Lakeland area meet maybe

20GT02

I'm gonna be going over to my friend brandon's to have him retune my gt and chill so i was wondering if there was anyone else in the area that might want to chill when i go over... it would be an all pontiac car line up

a 2002 gp gt

a 1997 gp gtp

a 2001 gp gtp

and maybe a 1999 gp gtp.

so just let me know.. and i'll post back when i make plans with him to come over.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm gonna be going over to my friend brandon's to have him retune my gt and chill so i was wondering if there was anyone else in the area that might want to chill when i go over... it would be an all pontiac car line up

a 2002 gp gt

a 1997 gp gtp

a 2001 gp gtp

and maybe a 1999 gp gtp.

so just let me know.. and i'll post back when i make plans with him to come over.

F*ck ya Im down. When??

• 2 weeks later...

we need to get a HUGE pontiac meet together sometime. but preferably not it lakeland. id rather not get shot

We do finally need a big Florida meet. But whats wrong with Lakeland?? lol

We do finally need a big Florida meet. But whats wrong with Lakeland?? lol

Apparently people get shot a lot..............by his previous statement.

yes that is what i meant. i think either somewhere in near st pete or tampa, or possibly manatee county on a sat. tampa racing does street heat events down at bmp. i wouldnt run but i think it'd cool just to chill.

Apparently people get shot a lot..............by his previous statement.

Ya I get that. But not tru. People get shot everywhere. lol

this and Lakeland is too far for myself :o

Again, not tru. Then have it somewhere else.

yes that is what i meant. i think either somewhere in near st pete or tampa, or possibly manatee county on a sat. tampa racing does street heat events down at bmp. i wouldnt run but i think it'd cool just to chill.

St. pete is too far from me. Tampa is alright but someone needs to figure out where to meet. And I need to know at least 2 weeks ahead of time if its on a weekend because I have to request it off work.

st pete isnt that much farther

Sorry. This thread was started by a guy wanting a meet in Lakeland, and IM down for that. Maybe him and his 5 or 6 friends dont wanna go to St.Pete. U want a meet in St. Pete then start a new thread about it. I havnt heard anyone else say there from St. Pete except for you so sounds like your the one that needs to come to us. Tampa is fine if the OP and his friends agree. We can have 2 meets, one in Lakeland and one in Tampa or Orlando im right in the middle of both.

wtf is ur prob.

anyway back on topic, im not doin any meets until my new audio setup is done. dont know when thats gonna be, and i dont see this happening anyway seeing as how the op hasnt even posted since the original.

No meets EVER happen in Florida. Everyone wants to post shit and say "omg like, lets have a Pontiac meet" but thats all that happens is talk. Someone seriously come up with something in either Tampa or Orlando, those are the bigger cities and that how we will get the most people to show up.

There is a big JDM UPs show called Tampa Vs. Orlando Redemption on the 28th. Its at the Lakeland drag strip and there will be at least 3,000 cars, trucks, and motorcycles there. The 1st show on March 20th turned out really good. I am goin to this show for sure. So if anyone can make it to that show then we can all meet there. If anyone wants any more details then let me know.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.