Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

It's been awhile..

Kleindl

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Oct 22 2010, 09:45 AM' post='39173']

Sounds excellent.

But not a fan of leaving the valience like that. Do they make a valience for single exhaust setups?

nope no single exit diffusors since both 4/6 cyl have duals stock

Thats why theirs a bumper insert in the un used exit :cheers:

With the quad tip it was a proto type.. the mid pipes and everything lined up.. but the muffler and tips didn't align very well at all no matter what I did.. No matter how much I bent and adjusted the hangers the tips never lined up with the bumper and part of my OCD just made me get rid of it lol

my current setup is amazing the exhaust doesn't move an inch, no play at all in the piping or muffler. Everything fit like a glove and fits perfectly in the bumper gap.

I paid shipping which wasnt real bad... But I had to do reviews and inspections for Tsudo which sucked. Atleast this exhaust has been out for a few months

so you are doing another testing?

how do you get in that position?

Nope not doing anymore testing.

Its pretty easy actually.. This car generates ALOT of aftermarket interest and big name companys want to build products.. So Tsudo posted on our gc forums looking for a few people to do reviews on their product so I jumped right in..

I was far too lazy to take a drive for pics so heres a couple driveway shots

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

FLUSH

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

I think she's done for the year... Just waiting on a couple more CF items to show up in the mail

Verrry nice! Way to leave Pontiac and get an amazing Asian ride lol

(maybe some people will get the hint for whe I sell the GTO, lol)

no. he went UP from a G6 to gen coupe...you sir...are going down.

Yea.. I split with my ex.. lost my house to her.. theirs 300k out the window... oh well FML

Im being transfered to Phoenix with in the next couple months so the townhouse will be gone soon too.. apartment living.. here I come!