Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Open Club  ·  14 members  ·  Free

California
Sign in to follow this  
BAMBAMM

Bay Area Members

Tonight I'll be in San Mateo at the Sundowner Inn and Tomorrow I'll be at Great America.

Brandon & Adam, you guys wanna get together sometime around 9 or 10 tonight? I know it's a Friday night for you Adam, so I'm hoping you might be able to get out. I'm leaving Sacramento at 7, so I should be at the Sundowner Inn by 9. Let me know!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

are you kidding me? omg im in Escondido! wow of course this shit has to go down when im not there! FORD! im here till the 3rd.. but my girlfriend works at great america so... look out for her. shes like the only person who works there that isnt mexican. lol. she might not be working today or tomorrow but idk.

are you kidding me? omg im in Escondido! wow of course this shit has to go down when im not there! FORD! im here till the 3rd.. but my girlfriend works at great america so... look out for her. shes like the only person who works there that isnt mexican. lol. she might not be working today or tomorrow but idk.

I has lady's in Escondido too, wanna swap?

Here's Mine!

Bambamm%20&%20Mardelle.jpg

I has lady's in Escondido too, wanna swap?

:lol2: you funny. Phenom, give him a discount.

Ahhh, mine is legal!

no swapping! :P u can keep that one hahahaha

;)B) and how was it BAMBAMM?

It was PHENOMinal!

:dancingpontiac::agreed::bacon:

Bam- I need to check the forums more often man, my bad. I totally would have been down to meet up as you were right here in my home town.

Gonna start going there a little more often, like one weekend a month.

It was PHENOMinal!

:rofl:

Adam and I got together in Livermore for some breakfast, Saturday morning. It was nice catching up with the young fella. He's got some really good plans for his future. I'm excited for him. Hope he gets his goals met!

He got to hear the GT-R and I'm pretty sure he fell in love with it. He's really done some subtle touches to his car, too.

Maybe Brandon, Adam, and I can get the Ghost to come up to town next Saturday and have some breakfast! Get 4 cars together! In the bay, that's pretty good and a hell of a start!

for sure! all the way up in Sac?

for sure! all the way up in Sac?

No No, I'm thinking Livermore again, the Railroad Cafe, again.....we could park next to all the Government Vehicles and bullshit about how all the G6's were there!

hahaha im down. but they have some impalas scattered amongst the 6ers

I'm locking this, it's kinda old. Let myself or BAMBAMM know if you need it still