Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bay Area Members

BAMBAMM

Tonight I'll be in San Mateo at the Sundowner Inn and Tomorrow I'll be at Great America.

Brandon & Adam, you guys wanna get together sometime around 9 or 10 tonight? I know it's a Friday night for you Adam, so I'm hoping you might be able to get out. I'm leaving Sacramento at 7, so I should be at the Sundowner Inn by 9. Let me know!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

are you kidding me? omg im in Escondido! wow of course this shit has to go down when im not there! FORD! im here till the 3rd.. but my girlfriend works at great america so... look out for her. shes like the only person who works there that isnt mexican. lol. she might not be working today or tomorrow but idk.

are you kidding me? omg im in Escondido! wow of course this shit has to go down when im not there! FORD! im here till the 3rd.. but my girlfriend works at great america so... look out for her. shes like the only person who works there that isnt mexican. lol. she might not be working today or tomorrow but idk.

I has lady's in Escondido too, wanna swap?

Here's Mine!

Bambamm%20&%20Mardelle.jpg

I has lady's in Escondido too, wanna swap?

:lol2: you funny. Phenom, give him a discount.

Gonna start going there a little more often, like one weekend a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam and I got together in Livermore for some breakfast, Saturday morning. It was nice catching up with the young fella. He's got some really good plans for his future. I'm excited for him. Hope he gets his goals met!

He got to hear the GT-R and I'm pretty sure he fell in love with it. He's really done some subtle touches to his car, too.

Maybe Brandon, Adam, and I can get the Ghost to come up to town next Saturday and have some breakfast! Get 4 cars together! In the bay, that's pretty good and a hell of a start!

for sure! all the way up in Sac?

No No, I'm thinking Livermore again, the Railroad Cafe, again.....we could park next to all the Government Vehicles and bullshit about how all the G6's were there!

• 3 months later...