Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

66th Detroit Autorama - March 2-4, 2018 - Detroit MI

Frosty

The 66th annual Detroit Autorama will be held at Detroit's Cobo Hall on March 2-4, 2018. Admission and other details are available at the link below. The show is home to the Ridler Award, the oldest and most prestigious trophy in all of hot rodding. This year will feature displays on Bonneville Salt Flat streamliners, cars from Fate of the Furious, plus the Ridler competition (the Great 8). This year's scheduled celebrity appearances are Barry Meguiar (Car Crazy), WWE's Roman Reigns, and NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt Jr. Legendary car customizer Gene Winfield will be back again to chop the top on another car.

https://autorama.com/attend/detroit/

• 4 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The Detroit Autorama is the weekend. Who's going?

You can get $2 off by buying your ticket in advance at O'Reilly's. Regular admission is $20, $18 at O'Reilly's.

Damn.....they've add Charlotte Flair from WWE and John Schneider (a.k.a. Bo Duke from Dukes of Hazard) as part of the celebrity autograph sessions. along with Barry Meguiar and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Looks like the 'Sh' Boom flame throwing pickup will be doing a live demonstration on Friday. I've seen this pick-up up close before. It's awesome and the heat from those flames is intense.

https://autorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Houston-2017-Flame-Truck-edited_compressed.mp4?_=1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Gettin tired of too much going on for the weekends. Sorry, but I'm out.

Do we need to kidnap you JUSTA?

Indyman Joe can drive the getaway car. notallthere can run cover for us.

• Founders
22 hours ago, Frosty said:

Do we need to kidnap you JUSTA?

Indyman Joe can drive the getaway car. notallthere can run cover for us.

Do it! But if the authorities get involved, I officially said don't do it!

6 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

I'm sure the wife would get over it sooner or later. It's the suckin up til she does, that bothers me.:lol:

You're married JUSTA....you've been doing it most of your married life. What's different about now? :P

Are you afraid she is going to be mad that you went head and enjoyed yourself - without her expressed written consent?

5 minutes ago, Frosty said:

You're married JUSTA....you've been doing it most of your married life. What's different about now? :P

Are you afraid she is going to be mad that you went head and enjoyed yourself - without her expressed written consent?

Momma's pretty good  about what I do N when, but you must Pick N Choose your battles wisely.  Making room for Widetracker meeting.

Bring the Missus.  She is prettier than you and smells better.  I am bringing mine and Cuban Restaurant afterwards.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.