Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This is a tough one. I am not aware of anyone that makes new body bushings for these classic Pontiacs. Even Kanter Auto does not re-pop them.

Having said that, Chevrolet and Pontiac did share some parts in the 40s and early 50s. So I would suggest looking at the '51 Chevy body mount kit from Chevs of 40s. Perhaps you can use that kit instead. 

https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/dept/Body+To+Frame/cat/Hardware.html

I found two ads in the current issue of Smoke Signals that is advertising 30s to 70s NOS parts. This is a shot in the dark but who knows, they may have what you need or give you a good lead.

1. Robert Christanell (770) 476-4665 - Georgia

2. Kelsey Antique Auto Parts (641) 648-9086 - Iowa

Edited by Frosty

I understand that. No one that I know re-manufacturers body mounts for Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles, or Cadillacs of that era. Chevy is the only one that gets any love here, unless you can find New Old Stock (NOS) parts (which will be expensive). Which is why I said that I know some parts between Pontiac and Chevy during these years were shared, and why I asked if you've looked at the Chevy mounts, are they even close and could be adapted?

Also I gave you some contacts that claim they have NOS parts. They may have what you need or they might be able to give you a lead. Have you reached out to them yet?

The only other thing you can do is fabricate your own, which is not the ideal solution, I know.