Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What color is the M3? Is it a really nice blue by chance? :D

:D we have a stalker! :lol2: jk.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma - WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

BAM - you are hilarious! and im glad i was with you to get free parking.

autobot - thats against the rules to sell here.

Emma again - post pics of the M3 NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao, that aint even funny. Cops are crazy around here, Ive been pulled over a few times myself lol

Talk about crazy cops.. I got pulled over last night (2 AM).. the excuse when the officer brought me back my license... "Who drives around a minivan at 2 in the morning?" Wanted to slap him right there. haha.

BTW -- :D

Chaos-I live in VA, and please believe the cops are TERRIBLE down here. They will try and get you for anything now the economys bad.

She speaks troof. VA cops suuuuuck.

It's good to hear we have another VA member. :D

female welcome threads always reach at least 4 pages. :D

Emma - WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

BAM - you are hilarious! and im glad i was with you to get free parking.

autobot - thats against the rules to sell here.

Emma again - post pics of the M3 NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes captain. :badGT: these are not professionaly done, so the M3 looks a shit ton better.. give me 5 mins :D and ill upload them

thats one nice M3. its cute that ur cars match each other hahaha. you gotta get a progression thread started and try and make ur car faster (and better) :rofl:

my wife's hasn't gotten there yet... lol :lol2:

thats because no ones hits on her cuz they are scared of you mando!

thats one nice M3. its cute that ur cars match each other hahaha. you gotta get a progression thread started and try and make ur car faster (and better) :picard:

Oh yes, my car will be as nice, if not nicer than his once i get done :mod: im debadging today! and im putting in my order for the rims next week...so ill start my progression thread as soon as i get them in :rofl:

don't be scurred of me. i just have a really fuel efficient car and don't mind driving to hunt people down. hahaha. jk.

anyways, back to topic, NICE M3!!!!

don't be scurred of me. i just have a really fuel efficient car and don't mind driving to hunt people down. hahaha. jk.

anyways, back to topic, NICE M3!!!!

I don't think any one would be scared of some one driving a fuel efficient car to hunt them down.... that fuel efficient joke George Lopez said on his stand up comedy just came to mind.... " I get 40 miles to the gallon... yeah but you look MAAAAS PUTO doing so." :rofl:

No offence to you or the Vibe Mando... you set yourself up... :lol2:

and :agreed: your M3 is HOT!!! :bacon:

I don't think any one would be scared of some one driving a fuel efficient car to hunt them down.... that fuel efficient joke George Lopez said on his stand up comedy just came to mind.... " I get 40 miles to the gallon... yeah but you look MAAAAS PUTO doing so." :rofl:

No offence to you or the Vibe Mando... you set yourself up... :lol2:

and :agreed: your M3 is HOT!!! :bacon:

that MAAS PUTO made me crack up hard man!

:rofl: