Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MeandMybaby.jpg

Me and my man piece <3

mybaby.jpg

My JCB :lol2:

AAAAAAAA-1.jpg

Me and my BFF...

Me and My Man Piece.........I've always wondered why I've never been treated as a Man Piece, rather than a Man Piece of Meat?

My JCB :D..........Ok, I'm gonna need help with this........I thought it mean't???????????Shit I can't even make something up.

Going by the picture and how you say it, I'm assuming Me is on the left, and My BFF is on the right. If I've got it backwards, my statement below is still the same!

Me and My BFF................You and your BFF can play in my hot tub anytime!!

Me and My Man Piece.........I've always wondered why I've never been treated as a Man Piece, rather than a Man Piece of Meat?

My JCB :lol2:..........Ok, I'm gonna need help with this........I thought it mean't???????????Shit I can't even make something up.

we were all waiting for your arrival. lmao

My JCB :)..........Ok, I'm gonna need help with this........I thought it mean't???????????Shit I can't even make something up.

Going by the picture and how you say it, I'm assuming Me is on the left, and My BFF is on the right. If I've got it backwards, my statement below is still the same!

There we go.

It's offical! You're a member now. :lol2:

Bam, we love you. :D

Lol, thanks! I will be posting more pics up soon. Im trying to get the rims like next month, me and justin will be doing a photoshoot with his M3 so I will post them asap. :lol2:

Lol, thanks! I will be posting more pics up soon. Im trying to get the rims like next month, me and justin will be doing a photoshoot with his M3 so I will post them asap. :D

I wouldn't be me if I didn't say this! Love that you have your boyfriend, but could you just leave him out of the picture................???? LOL :lol2:

As long as we know you have a boyfriend, we aren't going to bother you......but you'll certainly get all the compliments and ass kissing you deserve from this group of horndogs that are usually following my lead, when it comes to being a poon hound! (sorry if I can't say poon hound) But we're a bunch of guys and we enjoy seeing the ladies come on here. I assume you know we're harmless. I think most consider me the guy that isn't skeered to say what he thinks when it comes to women.....most of the time it's whitty and sexual in nature, and everyone can enjoy the little jokes and enuendo's..................

On a lighter note, are you the hottie on the right or left in the picture, you never mentioned...............Cause the hottie on the left keeps looking at me and I keep looking at her, she can't stop staring at me, god I wanna get her number................is that you, cause if so, I'll be nice and say WOW, Hottie overload! The hottie on the right looks at me weird, I think she's onto my whole come on! DAMMIT! Am I that easy to read.

' date='Jul 19 2010, 04:50 PM' post='33280']

M3?

Go on...

Lmao, He has a 2006 BMW M3, with ridiculous amounts of money in rims. My G6 isnt up on his level yet, but they both look good together. ill try and take a pic in a lil while if it isnt still storming to show ya all :) ..

I do have a question though, how did you guys have your sig's like that? and how can i do one? :D

I wouldn't be me if I didn't say this! Love that you have your boyfriend, but could you just leave him out of the picture................???? LOL :lol2:

As long as we know you have a boyfriend, we aren't going to bother you......but you'll certainly get all the compliments and ass kissing you deserve from this group of horndogs that are usually following my lead, when it comes to being a poon hound! (sorry if I can't say poon hound) But we're a bunch of guys and we enjoy seeing the ladies come on here. I assume you know we're harmless. I think most consider me the guy that isn't skeered to say what he thinks when it comes to women.....most of the time it's whitty and sexual in nature, and everyone can enjoy the little jokes and enuendo's..................

On a lighter note, are you the hottie on the right or left in the picture, you never mentioned...............Cause the hottie on the left keeps looking at me and I keep looking at her, she can't stop staring at me, god I wanna get her number................is that you, cause if so, I'll be nice and say WOW, Hottie overload! The hottie on the right looks at me weird, I think she's onto my whole come on! DAMMIT! Am I that easy to read.

OMFG! lmao! Yes I am the one on the left. Thank you for the compliments :) ..Im a really laid back girl, so probably nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings or make me mad :) but just know that me and my bf have been 5 years strong so there is no chance of a phone number ;)

Lmao, He has a 2006 BMW M3, with ridiculous amounts of money in rims. My G6 isnt up on his level yet, but they both look good together. ill try and take a pic in a lil while if it isnt still storming to show ya all ;) ..

I do have a question though, how did you guys have your sig's like that? and how can i do one? :lol2:

OMFG! lmao! Yes I am the one on the left. Thank you for the compliments :) ..Im a really laid back girl, so probably nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings or make me mad :D but just know that me and my bf have been 5 years strong so there is no chance of a phone number :)

Three officers looked at your photo and they confirmed you're the one on the left, which is why I said what I did! See, I'm always 1 step ahead.

Lmao, He has a 2006 BMW M3, with ridiculous amounts of money in rims. My G6 isnt up on his level yet, but they both look good together. ill try and take a pic in a lil while if it isnt still storming to show ya all ;) ..

I do have a question though, how did you guys have your sig's like that? and how can i do one? :lol2:

OMFG! lmao! Yes I am the one on the left. Thank you for the compliments :) ..Im a really laid back girl, so probably nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings or make me mad :D but just know that me and my bf have been 5 years strong so there is no chance of a phone number :)

i got you beat. 5 yrs married and 1yr and 7months dating. :) lol

and for the siggys, go to the Picture to Picture forum, i think, and their is a Sig thread. just get a pic that you think you want for your sig and post it and ask nicely, Jedi, can you make me a cool siggy please? lol

Three officers looked at your photo and they confirmed you're the one on the left, which is why I said what I did! See, I'm always 1 step ahead.

What 3 officers? :lol2: who? lol

What 3 officers? :lol2: who? lol

Cruiser.jpg

Don't worry, I'm not a CHP Officer....I'm to sexy, I mean heavy.....But acting like I am one at Fresno Meets sure does make admission to the City Park easier and Free.

lmao, that aint even funny. Cops are crazy around here, Ive been pulled over a few times myself lol

See my license, it's kinda convincing, to anyone that doesn't know.

License.jpg

Officer Felix, told me I'll appreciate it when I get pulled over! So far it's worked out pretty well. I got pulled over when Ghost and I were returning to home from Santa Barbara last January. No ticket, doing 71 in a 55. It works pretty good in my favor as I am a master of bullshitting!!!!

I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :lol2:

you could easily do it yourself trust me! i did it myself and had no idea what in the world i was doing.

i know how you feel thos because i was the saamme way! if i were you when you do it use a blow dryer and warm up the glue on the badge and then take the fishing line and wiggle it back and forth until it lifts off and then spray some goo gone on it and rub the rest of the glue off with your finger. after that take some polishing compound on a soft cloth and rub that on after all the glue is off and that will get all the residue off =]

lmfao. She looked like chuckys wife. but hey, it worked right? :D

okay so you had me a little nervous.. i was like oh well shes a bit..different.. but that was deffinitally good i have to admit! and you are very pretty!

oh and by the way welcome to our family =] i'm Emily

I just think it's cool that more womenz these dayz are appreciating cars and tryin' to have nice rides. Most girls of my generation from where I grew up not only didn't care about cars, but they didn't even take care of theirs. They beat the heck out of them then where surprised when they broke down...

...so hooray for more cool car modding gals on the site! :lol2: Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

you could easily do it yourself trust me! i did it myself and had no idea what in the world i was doing.

i know how you feel thos because i was the saamme way! if i were you when you do it use a blow dryer and warm up the glue on the badge and then take the fishing line and wiggle it back and forth until it lifts off and then spray some goo gone on it and rub the rest of the glue off with your finger. after that take some polishing compound on a soft cloth and rub that on after all the glue is off and that will get all the residue off =]

okay so you had me a little nervous.. i was like oh well shes a bit..different.. but that was deffinitally good i have to admit! and you are very pretty!

oh and by the way welcome to our family =] i'm Emily

Thanks girl :) i appreciate it. I was actually looking at my badges today, figuring out how to take them off. I think im going to try and let my bf try and do it :) oh, and im sure your not too bad yourself ;) but thank you for the compliment <3

Chaos-I live in VA, and please believe the cops are TERRIBLE down here. They will try and get you for anything now the economys bad.

AaronGTR- Thank you sir :) i try and take real good care of my car

Autobot- Thanks but no thanks lmao, im not a fan of the huge hammerhead spoiler. but thanks anyways :) and i think that Emily is the coolest one here so far ;) lmfao. all of you guys are so welcoming and nice its definatly a difference from most car enth. websites Thanks you so much for being so nice ;)

Herrow there! :)

Well hi there ;)

well guess I can jump in here haha. Welcome to the club.

Thank you :) I think I may stay awhile :)