Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Driftz are called Monoblock? They look hella sexy. I dont know about debadging because I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :)

Chaos-- I didnt really want to put any exhaust on it because when I put on the intake it will make it sound meatier. I had a riced out Honda civic, so Im trying to stay away from anything that will put that image back in my head lmao

Debadging is quite easy. Too bad you're not local, or I'd help you out.

I use GooGone, fishing line and polishing compound. :(

As for exhaust, the LY7 will not sound like any 4 banger. If anything, it has more of a Nissan VQ35 sound, which is a deliciously sexy sound. Just have a high flow resonator, or glasspack, and don't make the exhaust pipe diameter too large. Stick with the stock 2.25" pipping, and you'll have zero rasp with a glasspack/Magnaflow combo. :)

It was def. riced out, I had a loud bumblebee exhaust, $600 CF racing hood, lowered rims. All that BS, and Im enjoying having a refined car compared to the Honda lol, I def. want to make the G6 unique but not anywhere near where the Honda was. I will look into those exhaust because I like the clean rumble of an exhaust. I dont want to debade cause I want to show the Mustang boys what they got spanked by :) lol

But it's more fun seeing the puzzled look on people's faces as they have no idea what kind of car you drive. :)

V6 Mustangs are weaksauce, even my GA can eat them. V8s, that's another story.

Trust me, the exhaust combo I suggested will make you want to hug your GXP. :(

It was def. riced out, I had a loud bumblebee exhaust, $600 CF racing hood, lowered rims. All that BS, and Im enjoying having a refined car compared to the Honda lol, I def. want to make the G6 unique but not anywhere near where the Honda was. I will look into those exhaust because I like the clean rumble of an exhaust. I dont want to debade cause I want to show the Mustang boys what they got spanked by :) lol

80 series Flowmaster + Cherrybomb Glasspack = SICK!

Nice GXP... It's obviously not the Street Edition but you can always do that your self...

Welcome! :(

What is the Street edition? are you talking about the 2 door coupe? :) lol

And what is BAM supposed to ask me? lol

What is the Street edition? are you talking about the 2 door coupe? :) lol

And what is BAM supposed to ask me? lol

GXP Hood, sideskirts, and Hammerhead spoiler... and I'll let Bamm ask you the question... :(

GXP Hood, sideskirts, and Hammerhead spoiler... and I'll let Bamm ask you the question... :)

I thought that was just the 2 door edition, cause my sedan has the side skirts, just not the hood and spoiler. Is there a difference in horsepower between the two? I heard that the sedan was faster than the coupe.

Is he going to ask me something stereotypical like how much i weigh or if im hot or something? lol

• Founders

:)

There is so much with this car to do and trust us if you follow everything to the T your 6er will not be stir-fried-rice!

My suggestion is to go with the MPD hood instead of the GXP hood, basically same thing but the MPD hood is functional. The MPD does cost a bit more but well worth the money!Tint the tails, windows, MPD Hood, Chaos' Exhaust tips, Intake, tune and this car will be on its way to amazing!!

The street edition is just basically a few extra things like the hood scoops, the huge hammerhead spoiler and some other things here and there like I think different mesh in the grille. Overall most people can't tell the difference but I think apart from the oversize hammerhead spoiler it looks good. No HP difference (same engine) it's just an appearance package.

I thought that was just the 2 door edition, cause my sedan has the side skirts, just not the hood and spoiler. Is there a difference in horsepower between the two? I heard that the sedan was faster than the coupe.

Is he going to ask me something stereotypical like how much i weigh or if im hot or something? lol

No HP diff just has the hood and spoiler.... and LOL Bam is usually the first to request pics of yourself when a female user comes along... now that I asked... :):(

lmfao. She looked like chuckys wife. but hey, it worked right? :)

lmfao!!! i didn't believe the pic honestly. cuz i had the feeling you would do that. hahaha. plus, you don't type like someone who looks like chucky's wife! lol. most punkers type like... HeLlO. HoW ArE yOu DoInG or something like that. haha

' date='Jul 19 2010, 12:14 PM' post='33244']

On the internet, anything is possible. :)

True... what I really wanted to say was what's on your avvy.... :(