Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hi, my name is Emma and I drive a 2008 G6 GXP sedan. I am still very much in love with it, especially the power and the gas milage :rofl: . No mods yet, but I have a long list of what I want to do. If you guys think of something that would look good on my car, let me know! I appreciate ANY advice, thank you!

And I would love to post pics, but I dont know how :lol2: i cant find the upload from computer button. lmfao

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Emma and I drive a 2008 G6 GXP sedan. I am still very much in love with it, especially the power and the gas milage :) . No mods yet, but I have a long list of what I want to do. If you guys think of something that would look good on my car, let me know! I appreciate ANY advice, thank you!

And I would love to post pics, but I dont know how :rofl: i cant find the upload from computer button. lmfao

:lol2:

you should upload your pics to photobucket.com and copy the image tag link and paste it in here. :) that is the easiest way to do it.

what do you plan on doing for the car? any goals?

Welcome to the site!

For hosting pics, either use tinypic.com or photobucket.com.

Then copy the codes to your posts so the images will appear.

And lots to do with the LY7 under the good of the GXP. We have another member on here with extensive mods done to his LY7 powered G6.

You only posted the end of the IMG code. :lol2:

It's like this:

[ img ] *image url* [ /img ]

Just without the spacing I did, I did that so the words would show.

*edit*

Nevermind, I see you got teh pic up. Car looks sharp. I like that shade of red. Now let the mods begin.

I think i finally got it! sorry for the wait ya all :lol2: As for the mods's I want to get 18" Driftz in Carbon Black and Red all the way around, Tint, the GXP coupe hood with scoops, carbon fiber pontiac emblems, Crabs intake, oh and a supercharger (probably not gonna happen lol) and thats about it! :rofl:

I think i finally got it! sorry for the wait ya all :lol2: As for the mods's I want to get 18" Driftz in Carbon Black and Red all the way around, Tint, the GXP coupe hood with scoops, carbon fiber pontiac emblems, Crabs intake, oh and a supercharger (probably not gonna happen lol) and thats about it! :rofl:

yes... like chaos said, start with debadge! :)

i dont know if the CF emblems would be a good investment. they wouldn't look too bad but i dont know. what model of Driftz are you looking at?

Debadge, lady. It makes such a difference, and it's free.

And these motors sound awesome with the crossflow Magnaflow mufflers.

And aviod the overpriced GT-R exhaust like the plauge.

What's wrong with the carbon fiber overlays??

.temp.jpg

2010-06-26%2022.31.13.jpg

The Driftz are called Monoblock? They look hella sexy. I dont know about debadging because I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :)

Chaos-- I didnt really want to put any exhaust on it because when I put on the intake it will make it sound meatier. I had a riced out Honda civic, so Im trying to stay away from anything that will put that image back in my head lmao

What's wrong with the carbon fiber overlays??

.temp.jpg

2010-06-26%2022.31.13.jpg

nothing is wrong with it. my badge on the front end is CF wrapped but thats because its embedded into the bumper and if i remove it, ill have a pontiac emblem hole. lol. all other badges though, i prefer removed. just my preference.

The Driftz are called Monoblock? They look hella sexy. I dont know about debadging because I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :)

Chaos-- I didnt really want to put any exhaust on it because when I put on the intake it will make it sound meatier. I had a riced out Honda civic, so Im trying to stay away from anything that will put that image back in my head lmao

lol@ riced out honda! hahaha.

anyways,

these would look sick!

Drifz-Monoblock-Black-Red-Striping-Wheels-Rims.jpg