Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

GTO TEX's 1966 GTO

2018 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
MissGXP

Hi! :)

Hi, my name is Emma and I drive a 2008 G6 GXP sedan. I am still very much in love with it, especially the power and the gas milage :rofl: . No mods yet, but I have a long list of what I want to do. If you guys think of something that would look good on my car, let me know! I appreciate ANY advice, thank you!

And I would love to post pics, but I dont know how :lol2: i cant find the upload from computer button. lmfao

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hi, my name is Emma and I drive a 2008 G6 GXP sedan. I am still very much in love with it, especially the power and the gas milage :) . No mods yet, but I have a long list of what I want to do. If you guys think of something that would look good on my car, let me know! I appreciate ANY advice, thank you!

And I would love to post pics, but I dont know how :rofl: i cant find the upload from computer button. lmfao

:lol2:

you should upload your pics to photobucket.com and copy the image tag link and paste it in here. :) that is the easiest way to do it.

what do you plan on doing for the car? any goals?

Welcome to the site!

For hosting pics, either use tinypic.com or photobucket.com.

Then copy the codes to your posts so the images will appear.

And lots to do with the LY7 under the good of the GXP. We have another member on here with extensive mods done to his LY7 powered G6.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

:rofl::) I see it's a performance red metalic! :lol2:

Is anyone gonna say it?

Is anyone gonna say it?

That's your job. :lol2:

Is anyone gonna say it?

we are waiting for the BAM to say it. :lol2:

You only posted the end of the IMG code. :lol2:

It's like this:

[ img ] *image url* [ /img ]

Just without the spacing I did, I did that so the words would show.

*edit*

Nevermind, I see you got teh pic up. Car looks sharp. I like that shade of red. Now let the mods begin.

puuuurdy car!

stop being so bossy chris :lol2:

ps yes.. i am finally back!

puuuurdy car!

stop being so bossy chris :lol2:

ps yes.. i am finally back!

welcome back man! lol

and to missGXP, NICE CAR!!! ME RIKEY!

Delicious GXP is delicious.

First mod I suggest: DEBADGE.

Mmmmmmm...smoooooooooooth.

Also,

HAI DANGER!

I think i finally got it! sorry for the wait ya all :lol2: As for the mods's I want to get 18" Driftz in Carbon Black and Red all the way around, Tint, the GXP coupe hood with scoops, carbon fiber pontiac emblems, Crabs intake, oh and a supercharger (probably not gonna happen lol) and thats about it! :rofl:

I think i finally got it! sorry for the wait ya all :lol2: As for the mods's I want to get 18" Driftz in Carbon Black and Red all the way around, Tint, the GXP coupe hood with scoops, carbon fiber pontiac emblems, Crabs intake, oh and a supercharger (probably not gonna happen lol) and thats about it! :rofl:

yes... like chaos said, start with debadge! :)

i dont know if the CF emblems would be a good investment. they wouldn't look too bad but i dont know. what model of Driftz are you looking at?

Debadge, lady. It makes such a difference, and it's free.

And these motors sound awesome with the crossflow Magnaflow mufflers.

And aviod the overpriced GT-R exhaust like the plauge.

i like blacked emblems on pontiacs better then the debadge just IMO

What's wrong with the carbon fiber overlays??

.temp.jpg

2010-06-26%2022.31.13.jpg

The Driftz are called Monoblock? They look hella sexy. I dont know about debadging because I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :)

Chaos-- I didnt really want to put any exhaust on it because when I put on the intake it will make it sound meatier. I had a riced out Honda civic, so Im trying to stay away from anything that will put that image back in my head lmao

What's wrong with the carbon fiber overlays??

.temp.jpg

2010-06-26%2022.31.13.jpg

nothing is wrong with it. my badge on the front end is CF wrapped but thats because its embedded into the bumper and if i remove it, ill have a pontiac emblem hole. lol. all other badges though, i prefer removed. just my preference.

lol the pontiac is going to sounds better then the civic no matter what you do though lol

chaos is a guru lol.. he will not let you riceify your baby!!

The Driftz are called Monoblock? They look hella sexy. I dont know about debadging because I dont really know how to do it lol. Im scared I will mess up the paint :)

Chaos-- I didnt really want to put any exhaust on it because when I put on the intake it will make it sound meatier. I had a riced out Honda civic, so Im trying to stay away from anything that will put that image back in my head lmao

lol@ riced out honda! hahaha.

anyways,

these would look sick!

Drifz-Monoblock-Black-Red-Striping-Wheels-Rims.jpg