Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  17 members  ·  Free

California

1st Offical Sacramento Mini-Meet

Breakfast at Pancake Circus this morning with Rams6. I had a great breakfast and it was really nice meeting you Jeff. I can't wait to get down to Santa Monica in October, that's going to be a nice convoy!

Here are the pictures.

2010-07-17%2009.57.37.jpg

2010-07-17%2009.57.11.jpg

2010-07-17%2009.58.38.jpg

2010-07-17%2009.58.51.jpg

Too bad you other guys close, well, within a couple hours drive didn't make it, it was a beautiful cool morning, too!

Thanks again Jeff, it was a pleasure to meet ya!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

very cool guys

Thanks Bambamm, had a great time . it was nice to get to know who I had been emailing for awhile. LOL Yeah looking forward to Oct, also. And thanks for the tips on the mods . Looking forward to meeting all the other guys too. Hey those pics came out good. :D

• 3 months later...