Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Fall Fun For MOST. (Definitely not Fun For All)

BAMBAMM

Bamm- You can add me to the CONFIRMED list for the meet.

Phenom- You and I can caravan to and from the car meet just like we did with Fresno. If you need me to come meet the folks and help smooth things over for you, I have no problem doing that. Your folks might be more comfortable letting you go if they meet someone that is rolling up there with you. If you got the folks situation under control, cool deal. Now, did you want to just make it a day trip, or crash there for the night and drive home after breakfast in the morning on Sunday? If you want to crash, Ill take care of the accomodations so all you will need is to take care of is gas, food and drink money. If you want to drive home that day/night, we can do that as well. Let me know what you wanna do.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official...i cant come. my parents will be dishing out $1500 for my senior trip to the Bahamas in June so they dont want to also pay for this.

Its official...i cant come. my parents will be dishing out $1500 for my senior trip to the Bahamas in June so they dont want to also pay for this.

Booooooo!!!

I'm sorry dude!

Updated 9/27/2010

CONFIRMED Guests/Members

1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)

2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)

3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA

4. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA

5. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

6. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon.

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members

1. Ringo - Naples, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?

3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA

4. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...He's a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much He'll be there if he show's up.

5. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

6. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

Updated 9/27/2010

CONFIRMED Guests/Members

1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)

2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)

3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA

4. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA

5. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

6. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon.

7. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update? NO! :agreed:

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members

1. Ringo - Naples, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )

2. Jedi3 - Rockland MA

3. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...He's a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much He'll be there if he show's up.

4. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

5. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

Aww sh*t! That would be AWESOME!

Adam you have to come too dawg... come up with some funds...whore yourself out if you have to... borrow some paypa from the GF... you haz to come through!

Ok, so I'm back to coming down Friday and staying till Sunday! I'm staying at the Motel 6 on Hollywood Blvd, two nights is going to be right at $200....It's the same amount I'd have spent for 1 night at the other motel! So now, it's planned for meet point and place to eat. I've found that anywhere you go in this town, you're going to have to pay for parking! So bring some cash, especially those of you that don't usually carry cash, LIKE ME!

And Puckhndlr brought up a super idea and I'm gonna go with it!

Click this link for the parking lot at Universal City/Hard Rock Cafe and from there you can get your own directions! This will be our Meeting Point at 12 Noon! See you all there!

Thanks for that super idea Puckhndlr

After you click on the link, it should bring up something like this, as you can see, it's got a fairly large parking lot, notice the sign for which parking lot I'll be in!

Parking%20Lot%20Meet%20Point.jpg

Once everyone is there, we'll go to the Hard Rock Cafe and enjoy a meal. I think one of the ladies from ForeverPontiac.com has got a nice enjoyable drive for us all through some canyons, so we'll see how that will turn out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!