Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Fall Fun For MOST. (Definitely not Fun For All)

BAMBAMM

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there... I can lead the way thru the hills. But I doubt much more than that...

I'm pregnant :D

Already a belly, so I doubt I'll be all that comfortable... But I'll be there for sure as much as I can

I'm pregnant :cheers:

Ummmmm, this is the first I've heard, how far along are you, cause I'm doing the math.....we did see each other and well, my friends call me the impregator, for some reason they always get pregnant around the time they last seen me. so it's quite possible I got you preggo!

ill be there, i can fill in if Jess isnt able to, but we will see. :)

You two ladies get it going on! Meeting Point, Drive, and then the Dining Location! Remember, Myr and Jess, I'll be there Friday and Saturday Night, so I'll hope you can entertain me!

Updated 8/25/2010

CONFIRMED Guests/Members

1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)

2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)

3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA

4. Phenom - San Jose, CA

5. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA

6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members

1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?

3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA

4. Rams6 - Sactown Ca - Went out and bought an Infinity! Gosh darn it dude!

5. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA <----I'd hope he can come, kick it Saturday night, too! Have a beer or three.

6. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

7. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Quick update for myself:

I am flying out to Kansas for a wedding the weekend prior to the Santa Monica meet and re-greet. Once I get my flight and hotel for the wedding paid for, I will have a better idea of how much cash I have left in my budget for the month. I would like to drive up Saturday morning, stay Saturday night and then take off Sunday morning. I will keep you in the loop as the date gets closer.

cool, sounds good. just let us know when you have a better idea of how much money you'll have. maybe we could drive down together saturday a.m. like we did for fresno

• 2 weeks later...

Updated 9/9/2010

CONFIRMED Guests/Members

1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)

2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)

3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA

4. Phenom - San Jose, CA

5. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA

6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members

1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?

3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA

4. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA <----I'd hope he can come, kick it Saturday night, too! Have a beer or three.

5. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

6. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

G8Girl and Skrilla818 will be passing this information onto GMEternal.com, I believe and throwing the invite to them, too! So even though we may not have the huge numbers, we'll get others involved, too.

I'm keeping a positive attitude for Phenom to go, if I have to go meet with his mom and dad, or even rent a hotel room for him to spend the night down there Saturday Night, I'll do it......

I'm keeping a positive attitude for Phenom to go, if I have to go meet with his mom and dad, or even rent a hotel room for him to spend the night down there Saturday Night, I'll do it......

Oooooh...momo.... hmmmmm... thinkin what I'm thinkin? Starts with S and ends with trippers! :(

• Founders

false advertising! :( It was NOT fun for all! :(:(:(

:lol2:

:(:(

Let me know Phenom if you need any help convincing your parents, even though I've never met Mark, Bam (Jaime), 1Bad (Pete) and mostly everybody on here going to the meet lol, I do fully trust that they are 100% responsible and they will keep little Phenom safe :lol2: jp.

:(:(

Let me know Phenom if you need any help convincing your parents, even though I've never met Mark, Bam (Jaime), 1Bad (Pete) and mostly everybody on here going to the meet lol, I do fully trust that they are 100% responsible and they will keep little Phenom safe :lol2: jp.

ya, dont name me in that list. :( i see how it is. :( and leaving underage Phenom with Mark-O Pole-O and Pistol Pete..? :lol2: jk.

• Founders

ya, dont name me in that list. :( i see how it is. :lol2: and leaving underage Phenom with Mark-O Pole-O and Pistol Pete..? :( jk.

I didn't list you because you're a trouble maker!! :lol2: jk... you're part of the staff so you're a given :(

ya, dont name me in that list. :( i see how it is. :lol2: and leaving underage Phenom with Mark-O Pole-O and Pistol Pete..? :( jk.

You forgot to mention... Wham-bam thank you mam Bammbam! :lol2:

ok i extended the invitation to GME ternal I made a thread about it.

you guys feel free to join up on the site if you guys wanna check out the thread.

ill keep you posted on who is joining us

NICE! Intimidation ALWAYS WORKS! :(