Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ghost and Jim but I can add you to the list if you like? :P

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Jeff! Thanks for dropping the BAMBAMM bomb, I think Joe will appreciate my efforts to keep getting more and more Pontiacs in here from CA.

This Saturday morning, Jeff and I are going to have breakfast at Pancake Circus, 8:30. Adam, Brandon, Pete, if you guys feel like getting away for a nice breakfast, come on over and enjoy. Because it's morning, Adam and Brandon could leave the south bay by 645 at the latest and be here at 8:30. Pete, bring your kid and come for some breakfast, you'll have to leave about 5:30, but you can make it.

If any of you get pulled over making your way, give the officer a BS story, it will work, too. Tell him you're actually headed to meet your buddy Officer Felix, from the Sacramento Valley Division. As long as you weren't going 15mph over, you might just get off, but the officer will check your license to make sure you don't have any warrants.

Anyway, welcome Jeff and I'll see you Saturday.

Oh yeah, for all you others posting, lets keep it on topic and continue welcoming the new guy, gosh!

Welcome Jeff! Thanks for dropping the BAMBAMM bomb, I think Joe will appreciate my efforts to keep getting more and more Pontiacs in here from CA.

This Saturday morning, Jeff and I are going to have breakfast at Pancake Circus, 8:30. Adam, Brandon, Pete, if you guys feel like getting away for a nice breakfast, come on over and enjoy. Because it's morning, Adam and Brandon could leave the south bay by 645 at the latest and be here at 8:30. Pete, bring your kid and come for some breakfast, you'll have to leave about 5:30, but you can make it.

If any of you get pulled over making your way, give the officer a BS story, it will work, too. Tell him you're actually headed to meet your buddy Officer Felix, from the Sacramento Valley Division. As long as you weren't going 15mph over, you might just get off, but the officer will check your license to make sure you don't have any warrants.

Oh yeah, for all you others posting, lets keep it on topic and continue welcoming the new guy, gosh!

What if "Officer Felix" pulls you over?

"

Welcome Jeff! Thanks for dropping the BAMBAMM bomb%"

[/qoute]

This post gets the EPIC Award for "MAJOR FAIL BY A MOD TO POST"

And this won't post right as a quote, cause of the major fail. I would clean up this thread, but I can't here.

no can do. major championships saturday all day. but we should do it again.

What if "Officer Felix" pulls you over?

Officer Felix is in the office at the Valley Division. That's what's so perfect about it.