Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Winners!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Congrat's to all participants, this year was the most participation we have had since I've been here. The quality of cars was amazing.

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone who were selected for this year's calendar. Too bad everyone who entered couldn't have been chosen. Great looking cars!!

I always hate voting because there are so many great cars here. Congrates to the winners!

Dang, missed again :( BUT... congrats to the winners! This will be the best calendar yet! Love the cover!

Nice job by all who participated and congrats to all the winners. Lots of beautiful cars. Tough competition  

3751657D-C3E3-4482-B82B-FFA7CA9FF07F.jpeg

Congrats to all

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Need the following individual's original photo they submitted or we will move forward with the next individual in the group as I haven't heard from you. Please send me your original photo by midnight tonight or you will lose your spot!

@BearGFR, @W Bski, @WhiteBird, @Last Indian

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

1 minute ago, JUSTA6 said:

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

48 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

That’s true! When I checked my email at home I had a notification from the site for both JustA6 and Ringo64 for email notice.

I never got the email about needing the original photo. Just one saying the calendar is available. Thanks anyway!

Congrats to the winners. Look forward to next year’s competition and whatever changes in the voting are in store. Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and happy 2018 to all members!

On 12/10/2017 at 6:57 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Well, something isn't working. I never got any email or other notification about anything else that was needed, or I would have sent it. I had no idea on anything related to the calendar  until a couple days ago when I got a notice on Twitter they they're available, even then it took a lot of effort just to find this thread. 

On 12/8/2017 at 7:15 AM, Ringo64 said:

Need the following individual's original photo they submitted or we will move forward with the next individual in the group as I haven't heard from you. Please send me your original photo by midnight tonight or you will lose your spot!

@BearGFR, @W Bski, @WhiteBird, @Last Indian

Do you really believe that 4  people would go to the trouble of entering the contest and then just ignore requests for more material?  That alone should tell you that there's a problem with the notification mechanism. 

1 hour ago, BearGFR said:

Well, something isn't working. I never got any email or other notification about anything else that was needed, or I would have sent it. I had no idea on anything related to the calendar  until a couple days ago when I got a notice on Twitter they they're available, even then it took a lot of effort just to find this thread. 

Do you really believe that 4  people would go to the trouble of entering the contest and then just ignore requests for more material?  That alone should tell you that there's a problem with the notification mechanism. 

I am sorry that this had to happen. Without going into this publicly, at the end of the day if you're interested in being in the calendar, we shouldn't have to hunt you down to get what we need from you. It is your responsibility to check and provide the items we request. If you do not wish to check in on the posted dates of things happening, you can click the "Follow" button at the top of our News and Information forum and be notified of what is going on via email. If you wish to contact us for further information or assistance in ensuring your email is correct on file and you are receiving notifications, please PM me.