Ringo64

2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Winners!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Congrat's to all participants, this year was the most participation we have had since I've been here. The quality of cars was amazing.

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone who were selected for this year's calendar. Too bad everyone who entered couldn't have been chosen. Great looking cars!!

I always hate voting because there are so many great cars here. Congrates to the winners!

Congrats to all, lot of nice cars 

20170504-_DSC0983.jpg

Dang, missed again :( BUT... congrats to the winners! This will be the best calendar yet! Love the cover!

Nice job by all who participated and congrats to all the winners. Lots of beautiful cars. Tough competition  

3751657D-C3E3-4482-B82B-FFA7CA9FF07F.jpeg

Congrats to all

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Need the following individual's original photo they submitted or we will move forward with the next individual in the group as I haven't heard from you. Please send me your original photo by midnight tonight or you will lose your spot!

@BearGFR, @W Bski, @WhiteBird, @Last Indian

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

1 minute ago, JUSTA6 said:

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

48 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

That’s true! When I checked my email at home I had a notification from the site for both JustA6 and Ringo64 for email notice.

Congrats to the winners. Look forward to next year’s competition and whatever changes in the voting are in store. Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and happy 2018 to all members!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now