Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Winners!

• Founders

Before announcing our 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar, I would like to thank all those who have participated, either submitting photos or voting. It was a great turn out and quite a lot of awesome Pontiacs!

Without further ado, here is your 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar Winners! Those listed below, please send the original photo from your camera that you have to myself ( @Ringo64 ) by December 8th. If you do not send in the requested photo, the next in line in your group will then be in the calendar.

TranzAm69

07FC6F5B-7582-49A8-82E4-2D9D50C9429C.jpeg

BearGFR

AMG_0262_2 _2 copy.jpg

W Bski

69FB-1600.jpg

SPRINT 6

37353497720_8020630b40_k.jpg&key=7013ac0

Brad Danford

20170504-_DSC0983.jpg

WhiteBird

20170907_191858-01.jpeg

dalew66gto

Best closeup 01AA.jpg

Frosty

Route 66 - Odell Illinois.jpg

Last Indian

6D3FAE59-05D9-41D6-9F65-2E9EEFBCBA7A.jpeg

JUSTA 6 - GTO

59e41db0178a2_CopyofPicture012.thumb.jpg

Tim Crofoot - GTO

IMG_20161029_1423024_rewind.jpg

31pontiac

20171020_174423.jpg

Honorable mention for cover:

MicahDillon

20170916_155351-01-02.jpeg

Sorry, if you did not make the calendar this year but keep your chin up as there is always next year where we are going to shake things up a bit with voting!

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Congratulations to the winners, but more importantly to all the participants. I applaud everyone who entered.

I want to throw an extra shout out to vncruiser and 360Rocket for their competition against me. It was a good showing gentleman.  I think it was the closest vote of the entire calendar competition.

• Like 2

• Founders

Need the following individual's original photo they submitted or we will move forward with the next individual in the group as I haven't heard from you. Please send me your original photo by midnight tonight or you will lose your spot!

@BearGFR, @W Bski, @WhiteBird, @Last Indian

• Founders

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Unfortunately as we haven't heard from BearGFR, W Bski or WhiteBird they are now out of the calendar and we will need to go to their alternates.

MicahDillon is the replacement for BearGFR (already have your photo), @Pauk (need  yours) is the replacement for W Bski and @wtjosaas is the replacement for WhiteBird (need yours). Pauk and wtjosaas, please message me your photo by tomorrow. Thanks!

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

• Founders
1 minute ago, JUSTA6 said:

They may not have seen this thread.  I sent Last Indian a private message to inform him about needing the pic turned in.  Justa sayin.

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

48 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Thanks for the concern. However, mentions will alert them with an email just like a personal message and I gave them an extra day more than originally said. So time to move on. Wish that wasn’t the case. 

That’s true! When I checked my email at home I had a notification from the site for both JustA6 and Ringo64 for email notice.

Congrats to the winners. Look forward to next year’s competition and whatever changes in the voting are in store. Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and happy 2018 to all members!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 6:57 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Well, something isn't working. I never got any email or other notification about anything else that was needed, or I would have sent it. I had no idea on anything related to the calendar  until a couple days ago when I got a notice on Twitter they they're available, even then it took a lot of effort just to find this thread. 

On 12/8/2017 at 7:15 AM, Ringo64 said:

Need the following individual's original photo they submitted or we will move forward with the next individual in the group as I haven't heard from you. Please send me your original photo by midnight tonight or you will lose your spot!

@BearGFR, @W Bski, @WhiteBird, @Last Indian

Do you really believe that 4  people would go to the trouble of entering the contest and then just ignore requests for more material?  That alone should tell you that there's a problem with the notification mechanism. 

• Founders
1 hour ago, BearGFR said:

Well, something isn't working. I never got any email or other notification about anything else that was needed, or I would have sent it. I had no idea on anything related to the calendar  until a couple days ago when I got a notice on Twitter they they're available, even then it took a lot of effort just to find this thread. 

Do you really believe that 4  people would go to the trouble of entering the contest and then just ignore requests for more material?  That alone should tell you that there's a problem with the notification mechanism. 

I am sorry that this had to happen. Without going into this publicly, at the end of the day if you're interested in being in the calendar, we shouldn't have to hunt you down to get what we need from you. It is your responsibility to check and provide the items we request. If you do not wish to check in on the posted dates of things happening, you can click the "Follow" button at the top of our News and Information forum and be notified of what is going on via email. If you wish to contact us for further information or assistance in ensuring your email is correct on file and you are receiving notifications, please PM me.