Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pollock' s Auto Restoration Open House

31pontiac

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks for sharing the photos '31pontiac -as always.

Definitely more than a few British cars being restored plus several American brands lying about. So where is this place?

Pottstown, Pennsylvania.  It was once Pollock' s Auto Museum ( decades ago ) and was purchased by Ragtops & Roadsters, a restoration shop in Perkasie, PA specializing in British car restoration.

19 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

Pottstown, Pennsylvania.  It was once Pollock' s Auto Museum ( decades ago ) and was purchased by Ragtops & Roadsters, a restoration shop in Perkasie, PA specializing in British car restoration.

So did the museum close up shop altogether or did it move to bigger and better digs? I just hate to see an auto museum close and go out of business, especially after watching the Walter P. Chrysler Museum open, close, re-open briefly, and then close permanently to be turned into office space. Now it's Maserati's U.S. HQ.

Edited by Frosty

4 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Pic #5 has a GTO in the background. Beautiful cars.

Not a real GTO .  It' s a '66 LeMans with a GTO front clip,  having work done in spurts as the owner comes up with money. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

So did the museum close up shop altogether or did it move to bigger and better digs? I just ate to see an auto museum close and go out of business, especially after watching the Walter P. Chrysler Museum open, close, re-open briefly, and then close permanently to be turned into office space. Now it's Maserati's U.S. HQ.

Don't know the entire history, but I think when William Pollock passed, the cars were dispursed and the building was used intermittently as a restoration shop until the current owners acquired it.  

17 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

Not a real GTO .  It' s a '66 LeMans with a GTO front clip,  having work done in spurts as the owner comes up with money. 

LMAO....Justa saw the one eye pokin out from the back room.

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

LMAO....Justa saw the one eye pokin out from the back room.

You've got a good eye JUSTA6, I had forgotten about that car, let alone seeing it in the background of that picture!

• Like 1

Great pics...thanks for posting, 31pontiac!

I see three late '50s early '60s Lotus Elites in pictures 2 and 6.

I feel like I should know what that beautiful red hardtop is in pictures 4 and 5, but I'm drawing a blank.