Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

NHTSA: Fatal car crashes rising, but not because of cell phones

FeedBot

ZF's distracted driver technologyThe federal government has released its statistical analysis of every fatal crash in 2016, and the results are surprising. The number of fatal accidents per mile traveled increased by 2.6 percent compared to 2015—and it’s not because of distracted drivers. The total number of fatal accidents jumped a startling 5.6 percent, though that...

View the full article

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
14 minutes ago, notallthere said:

I blame stupid people

I blame the enablers of stupid people. Like there's a stop sign just outside of my neighborhood that people let others go when it's not their turn and various other reasons that some people are used to this now and just run the stop sign. Don't enable stupid people or let them think they're entitled or stupid might just be t-boning your car soon

11 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

I blame the enablers of stupid people. Like there's a stop sign just outside of my neighborhood that people let others go when it's not their turn and various other reasons that some people are used to this now and just run the stop sign. Don't enable stupid people or let them think they're entitled or stupid might just be t-boning your car soon

Had to ask my son WTF was up with the lights on top of the stop lights down there, in the Orlando area at least.   LMAO    Who knew?

• Founders
3 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Had to ask my son WTF was up with the lights on top of the stop lights down there, in the Orlando area at least.   LMAO    Who knew?

Oh the light to let cops know when a cross pattern has turned red and some idiot ran the light?

1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

Oh the light to let cops know when a cross pattern has turned red and some idiot ran the light?

Couldn't figure that one out to save my a$$. LMAO

• Founders
30 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Couldn't figure that one out to save my a$$. LMAO

Took me a bit at first then it clicked after sitting at a few. I was expecting something more elaborate.

There's also one above the light that lets emergency crews know when they successfully changed the light pattern. Also as a civilian lets you know you have to sit again through the light :lol: