Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pcprophets cool Build Thread

Well this is my Pontiac G6 08. Have done quite of bit of mods ever since i joined g6performance a while back. learned alot and hoping to do the same here.

***As of 2010***

HIDS for lower/fogs 6000k

LEDS for all exterior Running lights

Recessed upper/lower Chrome

Tinted tails/3rd brake light

LED 3rd Brake light housing

Debaged Rear

Color match overlays for Pontiac Emblem

Tinted windows Front 35 Rear 20

Painted Engine cover/battery cover

Crabs Air intake

Gm Performance Sway Bar for front

Gm Perfoormance Cat back Exhaust setup

Gm 17" alloy Rims ( soon to install new Core Racing Kobe 18" )

Drilled/sloted Rotors for both Front and Rear

Painted Calipers Red

Wicked C.A.S enclosure 10"

MTX Speakers front/rears

Pioneer 800watt amp

JL Audio 10w0v2-4 sub

pioneer 4100 deck

G6 Trunk lid

Air Freshener Under Mirror

Hood lifters

*Waiting for Parts*

Unique coatings R8 Headlights

Core Racing Kobe 18"

CIMG0813.jpg

CIMG0814.jpg

CIMG1088.jpg

CIMG1111.jpg

CIMG1158.jpg

CIMG1156.jpg

CIMG1159.jpg

CIMG1248.jpg

CIMG1263.jpg

CIMG1267.jpg

CIMG1279.jpg

CIMG1314.jpg

CIMG1518.jpg

CIMG1523.jpg

CIMG1538.jpg

CIMG1537.jpg

P1010319.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010579.jpg

P1010103.jpg

P1010101.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I do like the trunk lid. The GXP I was looking at, when I went to get a new one last month, it had a GXP trunk lid. so I'm a fan of the Trunk lid!

nice and clean and not over done!!! :rofl:

i want a trunk lid like that man

i had someone from G6performance make that for me, acxdarlene. not to sure if she makes them anymore.

Awesome ride, where did ya get those tail-lights, they are nice! :)

Yeah some guy from g6performance with the same name and car as you do lawl. hey did you have issue with the brake light poping out the socket on the left side, from time to time then pop out doesnt clip in. might just super glue the dam thing.

The only other major upgrade left to go is really just the rims and the new R8 healights. still debating if i want to lower it or not but with our crappy winter weather up north iam a bit worried about it.

0_IMAG0120.jpg

G6newrims.jpg

Looks good! I was always a fan of the engine bay of yours!

BTW, IF you can get a hold of Dar (no one can) she still probably won't make one lol She disappeared after creating the G6P sweatshirt GB.

that is great! :):cheers::agreed: the engine bay looks good. can we get a super close up? what paint did you use?

that is great! :cheers::lol2::cheers: the engine bay looks good. can we get a super close up? what paint did you use?

Thanks, i really like how it turned out!

well your going to have to wait till i get back from the field so around july 23-24th. i used the brand name duplicolor. its was a high temperature paint. first i used a adhesion promoter for plastics to help with the primer and the red color to stick better and hopefully prevent any kind of peeling. ill get some more info for the paint. i had to redo the paint job since i painted in a few areas with white paint but it had gone through the taping on some corners. anyway i put it through a sand blaster with short burst but had melted a few areas. the dealership wanted $200 :cheers: for the cover. so by the end of the month ill get some close ups and as well my new set of rims!

CIMG1156.jpg

i know is a n00b question... but how and where do i buy the thing to go under the stereo that displays fuel range/tire pressure etc.?

CIMG1156.jpg

i know is a n00b question... but how and where do i buy the thing to go under the stereo that displays fuel range/tire pressure etc.?

i used a metra kit 99-3303 type for a single din, you can also buy a double din as well but the display cant be used. i have seen guys though put the display in the glove box. heres there site. http://www.metraonline.com/products.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally got the new Rims installed but this weekend i was hit :( some minor scrathes and driver side mirror is busted. seems like i can buff them out. cant really see them unless you look at a very sharp angle.

P1010588.jpg

P1010585.jpg

P1010590.jpg

P1010591.jpg

P1010585.jpg

Looks great nice job on the rims. :(

sucks about the mirror and scrathes thou. :rofl:

' date='Jul 26 2010, 07:01 PM' post='34098']

I like the wheel choice, you just need a drop to match next.

Any other mods planned?

Dont think im going to lower it, im using this car aswell for winter driving and with the amount we can get up here and for how long i dont think its going to work out. i wish i could get a beater but dont got the room in my garage. for future mods i havent really decided were i want to go now. got it the way i like it. might put a gm ground effects package if i can find it in canada. think im going to look into interior mods for lighting etc. well see how it goes.

Wheels look good!! You could probably buff that out, doesn't seem that deep.

i hope so, going to look for "how to" section for buffing for type of compound to buffer pads etc.