Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

2 hours ago, mcross22 said:

My 1977 Pontiac Trans Am taken by my son Michael Johns in Kingsford, Michigan

MJ 77TA.jpg

Great picture.

Are you a Yooper?

Edited by Frosty

44 minutes ago, 360Rocket said:

Steve, I've been in 2 (i think) calendars now? Time to give others a chance to be in the calendar.

Been in multiple times as well.  All Proudly displayed.  I've even used the old calendar pic's for my information signs about the cars for shows.  To many nice rides around here, If your one of 12 that make it.  It's truly an honor.  

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, stratman said:

IMG_2246.thumb.JPG.a1890aca846efe9ebc157

My 72 lemans sport convertible with the 400 

On 10/21/2017 at 3:28 PM, Ringo64 said:

@Leo, only 1 entry allowed. If you wish to utilize the edited one from Stratman, please edit your post.

How do I do it ?

On 10/21/2017 at 3:28 PM, Ringo64 said:

@Leo, only 1 entry allowed. If you wish to utilize the edited one from Stratman, please edit your post.

How do I edit the post to remove one picture?

• Founders
2 hours ago, Leo said:

How do I edit the post to remove one picture?

Click the "Edit" button at the bottom of the post ;). Then you'll be able to highlight delete the image

1969 GTO Convertible, matching numbers original. Four speed. Optional electric Notch Back Bench seat with headrests.

Owned by Tim and Cheryl Roche of Waxhaw, NC

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

DSCN0128.JPG

Would love to make that 2018 Calendar. Thank you.

DSCN0133.JPG

• Founders

@Tim Roche, nice Goat! Please be aware that we will only accept your first photo as the entry. If this is not the one you want entered please remove all photos except the one you want entered.