Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ft. Myers, Florida Car Show

• Founders

Was thinking about going to this show its a local Universities show (not mine sadly) on July 24th! Its basically any car, truck or motorcycle but figured if a couple people wanted to come down for it and enter the show we'd have a small meet as well at it.

Its $20 to pre-register to enter the show and $25 day of. Let me know if you wanna go because I'm definitely down if 2 or 3 people wanna go!

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/hodge...-open-car-show/

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-co...GES-7-10-11.pdf

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

do it! and print out an FP banner. :)

For sure!! I'm probably going to end up going even if nobody else can make it.

• Founders

take lots of pics. and is this your 6s first show?

Yup first show with the 6, wanted to wait for exhaust but I can't wait any longer lol.

• Founders

Im about 2 hours away. Kinda a long drive for me, I might see what i can do.

Yea its a bit far for a mediocre car show but would be good to have more representation there and to meet some people :rolleyes:

• Founders

I'm all signed up so I'm definitely going, let me know if you're down to go and we can set something up as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founders

Well it was today and was a success! I got majorly sunburned though cause I didn't think it back any sunscreen cause it was supposed to be cloudy!!!! :lol2:

Anywho I got Best in Show for my class, I'll get a pic of the plaque I got later but here's some pics of the cars I liked. Yes these are phone camera, my camera apparently was jacked of it's memory card by my sister for her trip :P

Without further adieu:

img00062201007240936.jpg

img00063201007240959.jpg

img00064201007241000.jpg

img00066201007241102.jpg

img00067201007241102.jpg

img00068201007241103.jpg

img00069201007241103.jpg

img00070201007241247.jpg

and the semi-riced out PT Cruiser

img00065201007241102.jpg

Well first big congrats on the win! :lol2::P:lol2:

The GN has the wrong grill, its suppose to be all black.

"here's some pics of the cars I liked" well I hope that means the VW in the way of the vett you were looking at. It better not be the VW you were taking a pic of! :P

The Pacecar Vette is so yummy and so is the stingray!!!!

• Founders

Thanks Joe!

:lol2: The VW was alright (and the only import other than 2 BMWs), the only thing I was baffled by was apart from an intake and a few minor things it was STOCK yet had a roll cage :P

That and the PT loser were the only remotely rice things at the show which was REALLY nice!

• Founders

lol that cruiser really wants to be a gxp LOL

:P I said that to the guy.

As well here is my trophy ermm... plaque thing

carshowplaque.jpg

Very cool though I like it, I'll probably hang it up in my office when I get my job :rofl:

It really sux I couldnt go but couldnt get the day off. :(

Ringos not you might of stole the win from him. :);):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

congrats on the win man! yeah stef would've stole your award if she would've went. lol.

doesn't it feel good to have an award for your car??? just makes you want to do more to it. or, get a goat. lol

i dont like that pt cruiser. kinda too much for me. haha.

congrats on the win man! yeah stef would've stole your award if she would've went. lol.

doesn't it feel good to have an award for your car??? just makes you want to do more to it. or, get a goat. lol

Ya, I remember how i felt when I got my 2 trophies. Even though there small they mean a lot. :(

• Founders

She would've probably been put into the "modified" class though because she does have a body kit. They considered my car still "stock", which was alright with me because that's kinda my look.

haha yea I really don't want to do more shows though till exhaust, GM lip kit and the MPD hood though. Those will make great additions and hopefully keep me on the top.

Yea the PT Mega Loser, as its been formally named, was a huge laugh factor for me.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.